The seven lessons:
- Know the difference between hearing and listening, and learn to listen to people.
- Repay the kindness bestowed upon you, keep your code, all is good.
- There are no small promises. A man’s promise should weigh more than his life.
- It’s okay to be betrayed, just don’t be the betrayer. Betray others and you betray yourself. You won’t be able to trust anyone.
- The enemy of my enemy is my friend. You can tell more about a man by his enemies than you can by his friends. A man with no enemies is worthless.
- In life we only encounter the injustices we are meant to correct.
- If you want to live well you have to die once.
Latest posts by Brother Elias (see all)
- Is there a Catastrophe Waiting Below in the Permafrost? - Oct 29, 2015
- Ever Wonder How to Disappear or Why People Do? - Oct 26, 2015
- Is domestic extremism a bigger threat than terrorism? - Jun 25, 2015