This week: We go bumper length to stem the patience of our listeners…*cough*…Canadians are awesome, drink driving goes Cronenberg, More booze antics, Overdoses for sale, Bilderbergorama, Jon Lajoie is awesome, Activism is the new black, The return of Occupy?, The NSA read all of Kim’s dirty emails, and eyeball licking.
Personnel – Joe Nolan, Kim Monaghan, and Ken Eakins
- Canada confirms existence of alien life. For real (props Ben Brujo) – Link
- ‘Pub loo shocker’ ad is pretty extreme!! – Link
- Booze has a lot to answer for – Link
- Cornering the Market on Overdoses Link
- Bilderberg Denouement – Link
- Give money to Jon Lajoie- Link
- Activism is the New Terrorism – Link
- Occupy Again – Link Link Link
- A History of NSA Spying – Link
- Prize for Episode 50 is sorted – Link
Dissolved, Yppah, and Jon Lajoie
Joe Nolan was born under a bad sign on June 13th in Detroit, Michigan in the last Metal Year of the Dog. Polymath, provocateur, inter-media artist, his tell-tale signs have turned up in music, visual art, journalism, poetry, fiction, video and film. A double Gemini, his interests range from the pharmacology of phenomenology to fly fishing; from mysticism to mixed martial arts; from chaos science to chaos magick. Joe Nolan's Insomnia blog republishes to some of the most read counter-culture sites on the web and the Coincidence Control Network podcast which he hosts has been downloaded more than half-a-million times.He is recording his fourth CD in Nashville, Tennessee where he lives to the east of the Cumberland river on a little wooded lot dubbed Bohemian Walnut Grove.
Latest posts by JoeNolan (see all)