12 Responses to Help Kickstart World War III

1. Anarchy Pony September 10, 2013 at 10:55 am #

Come on you guys! It’ll be great! Some day we’ll all remember fondly our days in the trenches outside Damascus.

• Matt Staggs September 10, 2013 at 11:00 am #

Hey, is your XBOX name just one word or two?

• Anarchy Pony September 10, 2013 at 11:15 am #

Two. Both capitalized. Basically exactly the same as it is here.

• Matt Staggs September 10, 2013 at 11:19 am #

Cool. I’ll add you later today. I don’t get on much anymore since I went self-employed, but look for an invite from dingoz8mybaby.

• Anarchy Pony September 10, 2013 at 11:25 am #

Epic gamertag.

• Anarchy Pony September 11, 2013 at 8:29 pm #

Still waitin’ there, Matt.

• Matt Staggs September 13, 2013 at 1:49 pm #

I’ve been sick the last day or two. Just send me an invitation and I’ll accept it. (Along with the other ones that are probably awaiting it since I threw my gamertag out there in the aether.)

• jasonpaulhayes September 10, 2013 at 1:38 pm #

I was addicted to trolling homophobes and baiting racists on the PSN but one day I had my window open and a neighbor who clearly didn’t get it put a tiny Swastika on my fence post. Out of context, what I was saying must have sounded terrible to them but what they don’t know about my motivations and intentions would surely surprise them.

• Matt Staggs September 11, 2013 at 9:10 am #

I keep my communications set on “Private”, so I can’t hear anyone unless they’re on my friends list. It’s not like anyone plays strategically anyway. If I want to hear the “n-word” then I can go hang out with the idiots I went to high school with.

• jasonpaulhayes September 11, 2013 at 5:39 pm #

There is no party chat on PSN but you’re absolutely right, I call people I know on that all the time. This particular instance there were some Black Supremacists telling everyone they were coming for Whitey now that Obama was in Office so in the spirit of Charles Manson I put a Helter Skelter spell on them. It’s hard to fight race warriors, I was raised by racists so I know the topic very well now and don’t tolerate it from either side.

2. OdinMcHaggis September 10, 2013 at 1:54 pm #