Black Friday Stun Gun Fight At Mall

More footage from The Purge Black Friday. I can’t vouch for the accuracy of this video – that it is what it says it is – but I can’t vouch for much of anything online these days…

33 Comments on "Black Friday Stun Gun Fight At Mall"

1. Sharksandwich | Nov 30, 2013 at 2:07 pm |

I’m shocked.

2. I am trying to come up with a scenario that justifies this behavior, and I am at a loss.

• InfvoCuernos | Nov 30, 2013 at 10:43 pm |

I think they should opt for a series. Like bumfights, but with random people at malls. Two people handed stun guns and they go at it until someone is unconscious or taps out. Final rounds include pepper spray in a cagematch.

• Oh shit! Like Running Man, dude. The winner gets a shopping spree. Call up Ryan Seacrest. This idea is golden.

• InfvoCuernos | Nov 30, 2013 at 11:23 pm |

“Shocking Spree!” I think we have our next hit gentlemen.

• Cortacespedes | Dec 1, 2013 at 9:05 pm |

Oh man, with a show like that on, I might go back to watching television.

Just imagine how exciting the “lightning round” could be.

And to think, it might even prove to be slightly therapeutic to the “actors” involved.

3. Anarchy Pony | Nov 30, 2013 at 3:16 pm |

God Bless ‘Merica!

4. VaudeVillain | Nov 30, 2013 at 3:36 pm |

Have we already discounted the possibility that this was just a staunch libertarian protecting themselves from a common criminal without leani9ng on the crutch of government thugs?

5. Rhoid Rager | Nov 30, 2013 at 3:43 pm |

This is what would happen if you gave a pack of baboons a couple of stun guns.

• Now there’s an idea worth putting into action and filming.

• Jin The Ninja | Nov 30, 2013 at 7:29 pm |

yes, we could revive the career of ruggero deodato. it would most likely be a huge hit.

• InfvoCuernos | Nov 30, 2013 at 11:24 pm |

I’d watch just about anything involving baboons. Those bastards are nightmare-scary.

6. TennesseeCyberian | Nov 30, 2013 at 6:19 pm |

Says the redhead: “THAT’S what happens when you bring a shopping bag to a taser fight!”

7. Guerilla psyop as repetition compulsion.

8. Eric_D_Read | Dec 2, 2013 at 9:11 am |