Obama Told Aides He’s “Really Good At Killing People”

barackodeathdealerObama takes pride in his work. Too bad it’s all the wrong kind of work. According to a new biography, the president told his aides that he’s good at killing people. Even if you agreed with his actions, telling the guy who tells the guy who tells the guy who pulls the trigger to deliver a payload of death from a drone flying high over a country thousands of miles away isn’t exactly an act of bravery.

Via Business Insider:

According to the new book “Double Down,” in which journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann chronicle the 2012 presidential election, President Barack Obama told his aides that he’s “really good at killing people” while discussing drone strikes.

Peter Hamby of The Washington Post noted the moment in his review of the book.

Keep reading.

13 Comments on "Obama Told Aides He’s “Really Good At Killing People”"

1. Antediluviancurrent | Nov 4, 2013 at 8:04 pm |

Typical reptilian alpha male behaviour.

2. Simon Valentine | Nov 4, 2013 at 8:12 pm |

Bitcoin?

Obamakoyn.

3. InfvoCuernos | Nov 4, 2013 at 8:58 pm |

Frazetta is spinning in his grave.

4. He’s another psychopath, just like the shrub. The next guy will be just the same, and the guy after that, etc, ad nauseum.

• InfvoCuernos | Nov 4, 2013 at 11:02 pm |

I once heard that the Secret Service administers a spinal tap to insure that the President had never done LSD. While I think that is a bit of Urban Legend, I am beginning to think they administer the psychopath test to make sure this clowns are, indeed, psychopaths.

• moremisinformation | Nov 5, 2013 at 11:06 pm |

LSD is not stored in the spinal fluid. The information regarding that was wrong. However, there is no doubt that Barry is at the very least, a sociopath.

• Punctuated Colon | Nov 5, 2013 at 12:35 am |

I dunno, psychopathy seems too harsh and clinical. Is it not more believable that he’s just some insensitive uninformed administrator so far detached from the acts, but allowed to see the stats.

I mean, does he even know what colour blood is?

5. Frazetta is turning in his grave. I dislike that Obama’s face is on such an amazing illustration, no matter how well done.

• Matt Staggs | Nov 5, 2013 at 11:09 am |

I’m a huge Frazetta fan, and thought that by contrasting this coward with one of the master’s great works it might bring home how out of touch his bravado is with reality.

• Punctuated Colon | Nov 5, 2013 at 2:25 pm |

Do you feel like that foreign dude from Family Guy who explains why things are funny?

• I was being a goon Matt. I imagine Obama to be more like Gríma Wormtongue, even though he may view himself as the Death Dealer.

6. rhetorics_killer | Nov 4, 2013 at 11:06 pm |

YES he can..

Typical self over-rating, at which point we will discuss the repressed insecure child, hiding behind this much of pride

7. lifobryan | Nov 5, 2013 at 10:24 pm |