Chemtrails Finally Proven By Whistleblower?

In this video Luke Rudkowski talks to U.S air force whistleblower Kristen Meghan about her conclusions and observations regarding the U.S military connection with chemtrails. The issue of chemtrails has been widely debated among many circles and is regarded in popular culture as a “conspiracy theory”. But with whistleblowers like Kristen Meghan coming forward can it really be regarded a conspiracy theory anymore?

Via WeAreChange

LukeRudkowski

Luke Rudkowski is an independent journalist, activist, live streamer and founder of WeAreChange.org.

15 Comments on "Chemtrails Finally Proven By Whistleblower?"

1. American Cannibal | Jan 21, 2014 at 6:11 pm |

HHMMMMMMMmmmmmm… another mystery to solve. Aero-planes emitting poison into the atmosphere on purpose? Who ever heard of such a thing!

2. Just another confirmation of why none of us should ‘trust the government’. Great interview & finally someone has come forward as a whistleblower. I hope there are more from each federal agency.

3. Jules Youngberg | Jan 21, 2014 at 7:41 pm |

I had always thought the chemtrail conspiracy was nonsense. This video is making me reconsider.

4. kowalityjesus | Jan 21, 2014 at 8:15 pm |

So the theory of “why” is not global climate engineering, but local climate engineering for profit and influence. I had always thought they were doing it internationally to stave off global warming.

• Kevin Leonard | Jan 22, 2014 at 12:14 am |

If they were doing it to combat global warming, why wouldn’t they just come out and say they were doing it to combat global warming?

• Just to admit it – for any reason – implies the worst. With America’s now-innate distrust of government (which, I’m guessing, is being transmuted into corporation worship as we speak), the idea of JUST changing the weather in unable to make sense.

If they admit to spraying for weather control, what’s to stop from from spraying to control people’s health (government flu, anyone)? Or from destroying organic farming (GMO’d pollen, anyone)?

• Kevin Leonard | Jan 22, 2014 at 12:49 am |

Mate, nothing is stopping them from doing those things, anyway. We are a docile breed.

My point is that they already have us drinking the Kool-aid, as it were, with global warming. I’ve no doubt that the majority of the crowd would welcome an artifiial atmosphere and be thankful that the government is finally doing SOMEthing. Yet, look at Inconvenient Gore’s recent remarks on geo-engineering – “insane, utterly mad and delusional in the extreme”. He’s the poster boy. I imagine if they were actually trying to combat global warming, they would have us championing the cause by now.

I reckon something else is afoot… err… in the air.

• kowalityjesus | Jan 22, 2014 at 12:58 am |

The best hypothesis I could devise is that we are very, very near the apocalypse, and global warming needs to be curbed just a bit longer so humanity and the earth can continue without massive social/environmental upheaval. If this were common knowledge, it would ruin the surprise.

I am continuing to live as I was, so maybe it is working. haha

• Rhoid Rager | Jan 22, 2014 at 2:36 am |

Waiting for a clown to jump out from behind a corner with balloons and yell ‘Surprise!’ as I see a meteor get larger and larger in the background. teehee.

Of the four or five serious philosophical questions Old Uncle Alan suggests to ask, the one I like the best: ‘is it serious?’

5. heinrich6666 | Jan 22, 2014 at 5:10 am |

I, for one, expected a smoking gun from a YouTube video.

6. Vaaaaalidity….?

7. gustave courbet | Jan 22, 2014 at 1:49 pm |

Having done some superficial research on the subject, I’ve found that there isn’t enough info to determine whether some sort of weather modification or ‘chemtrail’ program is occurring, but there is at the very least, a possibility of this sort of program being enacted behind the veil of the black budget and beyond the scrutiny of more rational actors. The issue of weather modification has been in the awareness of policy makers since at least the early 70s (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_Modification_Convention), and I wouldn’t put it past some Dr. Strangelove types to implement some program for power or profit.

8. Betteridge’s Law of Headlines:

“Any headline which ends in a question mark can be answered by the word ‘no’.”