Grammy Awards 2014: Illuminati Puppet of the Year

Grammy Awards 2014 SPOILER ALERT LEAKED CLIP!!!

SPOILER ALERT!

JoyCamp infiltrated the 2014 Grammys to present the award for “Illuminati Puppet of the Year.” The competition was fierce. Miley Cyrus was the obvious frontrunner, but how could you overlook other great nominees like Lady Gaga and Lil Wayne. Check out this “leaked” clip to find out who won.

Subscribe:Β http://www.youtube.com/user/thejoycamp?sub_confirmation=1

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thejoycamp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheJoyCamp

44 Comments on "Grammy Awards 2014: Illuminati Puppet of the Year"

1. Hahahaha! Good shit gents! May the defacto troll say something off-topic and hateful now!

2. Extra comments for the haters.

3. When can we expect to see Adam Kokesh teaming up with Joy Camp? Nerd lurking cowards shudder in their shill boots. πŸ™‚

4. kowalityjesus | Jan 24, 2014 at 1:43 am |

A shout out to Joy Camp for consuming the media that I can no longer stomach, allowing me to only wretch at the highlights from the abyss.
    This is the first time I have actually heard the wrecking ball song, and something about it sounded very familiar… the chorus hook is the same pitch, key, and tempo as the chorus from Gotye’s ‘somebody that I used to know.’ I agree that Miley Cyrus wins the award, nothing about her is not superlatively awful. She’s campy and tactless too with a total lack of personality, all while attempting to reify the most profane, shit-eating morality possible. Has anyone ever noticed a similarity between her and Beaver? They are the same phenotype, and I don’t think its a coincidence.

• Yeah, interesting observation on the “phenotype” thing. Interesting also, how their careers are dovetailing with the Beav getting busted for egging his neighbors house and then progressing onto DUI, Dragracing and inexplicably having an expired license….I don’t “believe” in the “illuminati” but this pop culture is so strange. This is great satire from Joy Camp. I guess pop culture is a complete mindfook now.

• Thank you! We love to display and filet these chumps. Appreciate your comments.

• kowalityjesus | Jan 24, 2014 at 8:39 pm |

They like mind-control adolescent girls and some boys into worshiping these cretin. Have you ever seen them? To quote Scott Adams, the propaganda is like ‘sandblasting a soup cracker’ in terms of what has happened to these kids and their irrational devotion. It is demonic, for sure.
        I also appreciate that you understand and agree with my assessment that there is a almost familial similarity between the two ‘notalent’ pop manifestations. there is no end to the weirdness. hahaha nice name too

• My money is on the Catholic church spreading these tales about the Illuminati. It’s a great way to take the eyes off their demonic deeds.

• kowalityjesus | Jan 24, 2014 at 9:03 pm |

really? you would have to look long and hard on the internet to find someone who is convinced that the catholic church is directly pushing this abysmal pop culture.

• Not this recent BS. That’s mostly artists capitalising on a trend.

• kowalityjesus | Jan 24, 2014 at 9:46 pm |

To me the Catholic church today seems pretty innocuous. I would be interested why you seem to disagree.

• I BLAME DA JOOOOSSSSSS

• kowalityjesus | Jan 26, 2014 at 12:19 am |

I don’t get antisemitism. Just don’t. There’s things that explain it to a degree, like during medieval times how they were less susceptible to epidemics because of their ritual washing and thus demonized, and how they were confined to a few certain professions by medieval law one of which was banking, and how they have higher than average intelligence because rabbis were among the most intelligent in the community and not celibate…but that doesn’t explain the vitriol to me. Oh well.

• It was a joke you silly reprobate πŸ˜‰

• kowalityjesus | Jan 26, 2014 at 4:23 pm |

lol, i know, but there are some people actually do that think that and i can’t wrap my head around it.

• Thanks Kowality! Appreciate the feedback and support.

5. 924COLLECTIVE | Jan 24, 2014 at 9:14 am |

FANTASTIC VIDEO! Those cut scenes to the audience were so genius. I keep thinking about the South Park episode, with “THE CULT” predicting Miley as the

next sacrifice, so true. The “Awards Season” always exposes what is really going down in Hollywierd… Illuminati Parties (On TV) In U. S. A. http://wp.me/pAJ5G-1cp

• Thank you 924Collective!!! I haven’t seen that South Park episode, but I’ll definitely check it out now πŸ™‚

6. Simon Valentine | Jan 24, 2014 at 9:26 am |

there’s always a different sort of honesty

but i don’t know any of these people
    and they haven’t encountered me

7. VaudeVillain | Jan 24, 2014 at 6:01 pm |

Ouch, the Illuminati takes enough crap as it is, you don’t need to pin this shit on them. They’re Enlightenment-era pro-democracy, anti-monarchist, anti-superstition German reformers… not complete monsters.

• kowalityjesus | Jan 24, 2014 at 8:47 pm |

not that any of these vacuous personalities have volition or clout, but why would there be so much “illuminati symbolism” in these productions if they weren’t somehow related? Isn’t their ‘ubiquitous media presence in the absence of having produced anything culturally significant’ enough to call into question whose hand is up their asses moving their mouths?

• VaudeVillain | Jan 24, 2014 at 11:49 pm |

In order:

Because Illuminati/occult imagery and symbolism are trendy and hip, and they make you look deep and interesting. That last one is extra appealing.

I would contend that their ubiquitous media presence indicates precisely that they have contributed something culturally relevant, at least in the near term. Do not mistake “culturally relevant” for “good” or “near term” for in some arbitrarily long period of time.

The answer of whose hand is up their asses is fairly obvious: the (always) rich (usually) old (usually) white (usually) men who own their labels and sign their paychecks, who are generally motivated primarily by greed. You can ascribe whatever Machiavellian qualities to them that you wish, believe them to be part of some extraordinarily large conspiracy to manufacture some specific view point, bring about some new Hell On Earth if that makes your day… but frankly, it can all be more than adequately explained by simple greed and moderate intelligence. I tend to believe the latter.

The symbolism is no more a smokescreen than the literal smoke their fog machines give off on stage. It’s an act, a performance. These are professional entertainers, and they are, for better or for worse, precisely talented at figuring out what entertainment some largeish portion of the market would like to see right now and packaging it up for them. As before, you can ascribe whatever more sinister motives you like… but relatively benign avarice and narcissism are explanation aplenty.

• kowalityjesus | Jan 25, 2014 at 12:24 am |

I don’t think a lot of actions of these performers are arbitrary/simply for profit. I think their art is particularly and inexplicably bad for how famous they are. I could chalk it up to bad taste, but it is pretty clearly more sinister than that to me. I would say that they are beholden to the devil, if you could accept that in at least metaphorical terms. It could be just economic action-reaction, but I think there is something more nefarious, personally.

• Great conversation Kawality/Vaude. Enjoying both perspectives.

• Monkey See Monkey Do | Jan 29, 2014 at 7:22 am |

What is the devil but the suffering of life? It’s not even really a metaphor, just a new perspective. So these pop stars are part of the mechanics of the exploitative capitalist system. Corporations know how mental programming (symbology, synchronicty, archetypes) work, they use it with bad intentions. ie: profits, enslavement, ignorance. Its just perspectives.