BARBIE-largeWhen mindlessness is idolized, hypnosis to dim the brain becomes a method of cosmetic improvement. Via the Huffington Post:

A California woman who describes herself as Barbie-obsessed says she uses hypnotherapy sessions in the hopes that it will decrease her IQ.

“I just want to be the ultimate Barbie. I actually want to be brainless,” Blondie Bennett, 38, told Barcroft TV. “I don’t like being human, if that makes sense… Natural is boring… I would love to be like, completely plastic.”

Bennett has had five breast augmentations and other procedures in the hopes of attaining her goal. But now she says she’s undergoing hypnotherapy sessions two-to-three times a week in order to dumb down her thoughts.

She says it’s working. “I’ve had 20 sessions and I’m already starting to feel ditzy and confused all the time.”

31 Comments on "California Woman Transforming Herself Into A “Human Barbie” Is Undergoing Hypnotherapy To Lower Her IQ"

1. festernaecus | Feb 28, 2014 at 2:17 pm |

I can tell you right now she doesn’t need it. Clearly already as dumb as a box of rocks.

• Gjallarbru | Feb 28, 2014 at 2:29 pm |

I swear that was my exact thought. Don’t help her, she’s dumb enough! Although, I wonder what would happen if she was force fed DMT? Would this idiocy continue?

• frederigoxcz305 | Feb 28, 2014 at 2:46 pm |

My Uncle Zachary
        recently got a 9 month old Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL63 AMG only from working
        off a home pc… go now B­i­g­4­1­.­ℂ­o­m

• festernaecus | Feb 28, 2014 at 3:09 pm |

DMT is not a magical enlightenment pill. She would be dumb as fuck and tripping on DMT.

• Gjallarbru | Feb 28, 2014 at 3:12 pm |

Yeah, but from what I hear, it also tends to hand you a hell of a mirror to look at yourself. In any case, I’m still curious as to what would happen.

• Hoarfraust | Feb 28, 2014 at 4:11 pm |

The 2 times I tried it, there was no mirror. I visited an underground cartoon vampire world, and a kodak picture perfect happy shiny world where I was greeted by loving people with tattoos on their skin made out of veins. YMMV.

• Eric_D_Read | Mar 1, 2014 at 7:12 am |

I’m sure anyone who goes through that much effort already spends quite enough time looking in a mirror.

• Stupid people should not do drugs. For all we know, that’s how the idea of becoming a Barbie replication came from.

• You just insulted a box of rocks.

2. So, so, hot.

But that must have been a rough 38 years.

3. Bah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

It makes me want to cry, but at the same time I think this may be a case where it is perfectly acceptable to call this woman a “dumb slut”.

4. Anarchy Pony | Feb 28, 2014 at 2:21 pm |

Isn’t barbie everything from a lawyer to a doctor and all that’s in between?

5. Lobotomy Barbie is going to be big this Christmas.

6. > I don’t like being human, if that makes sense…

I can relate (especially after reading this). But most people try to be more than human, not less. She needs a psychotherapist, not a hypnotherapist.

7. Thurlow Weed | Feb 28, 2014 at 3:03 pm |

She’s ready to take an internship at The Atlantic.

8. RF Victor | Feb 28, 2014 at 3:13 pm |

I think she’s mentally sick, that’s all. But the dumb and ignorant ARE more popular in some circles these days. Knowing something isn’t as cool as being PROUD of not knowing it. To some people that means they are so inherently superior that they don’t NEED to know anything to “score” (whatever it is); they only need to “be themselves” and “have a personality.” IT’S A HOLLYWOOD THING, you know? Fuck the geeks, you are the pretty hot young lead, you are BORN to win.

9. BuzzCoastin | Feb 28, 2014 at 3:32 pm |

isn’t that that youboob chick
    HotforWords?

10. Clearly, this woman has too much liberty lol.

• kowalityjesus | Mar 1, 2014 at 3:08 am |

we need to legislate against aspiring barbies before our children try to become like them.

11. Matt Staggs | Mar 1, 2014 at 9:24 am |

Huffing paint might be a cheaper and more effective alternative…

12. Sean Vess | Mar 1, 2014 at 11:21 am |

People like this need to be sterilized because I fear what her offspring might be like…. She represents everything that is wrong with this country, we shouldn’t strive to be stupid we need to strive for intelligent thought

• Haha, she represents very little of what is wrong with this country, she does however represent alot of the product of what is wrong with this country–

13. She is everything wrong with america

14. MarkmBha | Mar 3, 2014 at 1:31 pm |

One word: sad.

15. Jessie Ford | Mar 4, 2014 at 5:32 am |

but barbie is really smart and has multiple careers and deplomas and stuff. if she REALLY wanted to be barbie, and not some fetish doll, then she’d be going to school all the time to get super smart.

16. I think the the process of plastination would be ideal for her to achieve her ambition. It is what they use to create the exhibits in the Body Worlds exhibitions.