This week: Isla promos the homo..wait, I fancy some human heads with my Ramen, Ken has that sinking feeling, The Bible: the gift that keeps giving, Isla’s Florida report, Crowd-sourcing the cure for cancer, and those crazy Aztecs and their manuscripts.
Personnel – Frater Isla, Kim Monaghan, Roejen Razorwire and Ken Eakins
- 8 US States with “No Promo Homo” Policies Link
- Get some Human heads in your belly Link
- Fucking Sinkholes in the UK now! Link
- More Down Home Bible Based Madness – Link
- 55 Bodies Uncovered at Florida’s ‘School of Terror’ Link
- Another Zombie Attack in Florida Link
- Man Sets Apartment Fire after Being Told to Stop Masturbating Link
- Is There A Female Comms Expert ? – Link
- Voynich manuscript decoded Link
Joe Nolan was born under a bad sign on June 13th in Detroit, Michigan in the last Metal Year of the Dog. Polymath, provocateur, inter-media artist, his tell-tale signs have turned up in music, visual art, journalism, poetry, fiction, video and film. A double Gemini, his interests range from the pharmacology of phenomenology to fly fishing; from mysticism to mixed martial arts; from chaos science to chaos magick. Joe Nolan's Insomnia blog republishes to some of the most read counter-culture sites on the web and the Coincidence Control Network podcast which he hosts has been downloaded more than half-a-million times.He is recording his fourth CD in Nashville, Tennessee where he lives to the east of the Cumberland river on a little wooded lot dubbed Bohemian Walnut Grove.
Latest posts by JoeNolan (see all)