A Composite Of The Faces Of All Members Of Congress

If the U.S. Congress could be symbolized and encapsulated as a single human face, it would be the bland, smudgy, vaguely terrifying visage below. From artists Rebecca Lieberman and Matthew Skomarovsky, via Boing Boing meet you leader(s):

This indistinct, vaguely orange form is an averaging of the faces of U.S. Congresspersons. Part of a collaboration between artist Rebecca Lieberman and Matthew Skomarovsky, originating from Lieberman’s ongoing body of work visually similar imgs.

congress composite

45 Comments on "A Composite Of The Faces Of All Members Of Congress"

1. More importantly… they’re RICH BITCH!

• Well. It’s Friday again. And that means I’ve overshot another deadline. John is pissed; keeps emailing me. I simply won’t be answering his emails, or sending him to Sf-ist, or here, for a gag. Don’t worry. We all know how well that whole bang-up went over last week. Thankfully, I wasn’t fired at Monday’s conference call. But I was embarrassed in front of the EIC, and Lewis, though he said he still loves me, put me on probation. Best behavior watch!

Now I’m stuck with a mangled 1000-word travel piece I have to rewrite from scratch before 5 p.m. It’s a big mess right now. It’s called, How Much I Hate Augusta (Barf!) Georgia. Let’s hope this Ace pulls 777 today after lunch. Oooo, I’m a lucky lad…Chicken Tikka Masala…Mmmm….

2. would you buy a used campaign promise from this man

3. Gjallarbru | Feb 21, 2014 at 11:39 am |

Kind of funny, because that is how I imagine the clarity of mind of most politicians.

4. Anarchy Pony | Feb 21, 2014 at 11:42 am |

Kinda reminds me of my dad.

5. Simon Valentine | Feb 21, 2014 at 11:49 am |

Copy of a

• Copy of a Copy of a

• Simon Valentine | Feb 21, 2014 at 3:43 pm |

<x3

• HAXOR

• Simon Valentine | Feb 21, 2014 at 4:50 pm |

<x3

• I figured it was html.

• I fail at the internets.

• Caption this: Fun with HTML codes

Edit: the caption code is a letdown.

• Simon Valentine | Feb 21, 2014 at 5:07 pm |

i wanted an html bomb, but these turned up instead

• I don’t understand why disqus hasn’t provided buttons to use, instead of the oldschool HTML codes. That was an innovation back before 2000, when message boards were the norm.

*breaks stuff*

• Simon Valentine | Feb 21, 2014 at 5:14 pm |

beats me… i’d imagine “to save on server space” “cuz you know all them codes is trolls ‘broke the scales”

• I don’t care!

*breaks more stuff*

• Simon Valentine | Feb 21, 2014 at 5:21 pm |

you’re right, there’s so many answers that it must be that fact preventing efficient implementation of technology. then again the last time i used implement was YOU MAY AS WELL GO F*KN MARRY A FARM IMPLEMENT

• Bah!!! STUPIDS

The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.

Albert Einstein

• Simon Valentine | Feb 21, 2014 at 5:39 pm |

i am familiar with the Einstein conspiracy and cover-up type cover-up cases … yeah … his lightspeed … totally faked. just like that other disinfo article actually. how them ancient peeps’ calandars all kinda fell apart at this ‘recent time window’? … yeah … Einstein was just capping out a life expectancy slash planned obsolescence for ‘the science window’ … try treating Captain Big Num as a combinatorial constant e.g. Big O and it churns out evidence like hots cake … or bit coin …

• I know, let’s all eat some shrooms. That”ll fix everything!

• Simon Valentine | Feb 21, 2014 at 6:25 pm |

just keep track of the knives. i wouldn’t wanna get all aztec priest on anybody…

• Jonas Planck | Nov 3, 2014 at 12:02 am |

Conclusion derived! Chinese Whispers IS racist!

+5 internets to anyone reading this message! Also, buy my new album!

• Simon Valentine | Nov 3, 2014 at 11:18 am |

can i spend my 5 internets for the information of your albums allocation, or perhaps even it’s specific location?

• Jonas Planck | Feb 21, 2014 at 7:13 pm |

Are you telling me I could have been formatting the text all this time And I didn’t realize it?
            GODDAMMIT!

• Yup!

• Simon Valentine | Feb 21, 2014 at 4:58 pm |

all i wanted was to quote moar lyrics

instead it quoted the silence, lmao

• Simon Valentine | Feb 21, 2014 at 4:56 pm |

apparently the code is “<" "x" "3" all together without quotes

6. BuzzCoastin | Feb 21, 2014 at 11:54 am |

Rush Limbaughesque

1 adam 12 see the the man at capital circle
    white, overweight, moderately bald with indistinct features
    wanted for robbery, manslaughter and malfeasance in office

7. Warner Brown | Feb 22, 2014 at 12:20 am |

dumb jock

8. Jonas Planck | Feb 22, 2014 at 9:23 pm |

9. Jonas Planck | Feb 22, 2014 at 9:24 pm |

>..

10. Jonas Planck | Feb 22, 2014 at 9:25 pm |

<…

11. Jonas Planck | Nov 3, 2014 at 12:04 am |

Oh, I get it now. It’s Jim Belushi.