Sometimes I just don’t know what to say about something we’re sharing here. This is one of those times. Why this reptile continues to slither into the sunlight from time to time is beyond me.

Via Raw Story:

Former President George W. Bush described himself as “emotional” recently when he talked about how he was trying to make a difference for the veterans who are trying to put their lives back together after serving in the wars waged by his administration.

At a Military Service Initiative Summit last week, the former president had explained that his institute was going to take steps to assist the veterans who were trying to transition into civilian life after coming home from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

In an interview that aired on Sunday, ABC’s Martha Raddatz asked the former president if the new initiative helped him cope with the 6,800 service members killed, and 51,000 wounded.

“No question it helps,” Bush stuttered. “I have a duty.”

“I obviously get slightly emotional talking about our vets because I’m in there with them,” he added with a single tear spilling down his right cheek.

25 Comments on "George W. Bush Gets Weepy-Eyed Discussing Suffering of Iraq and Afghanistan War Vets: “I’m In There With Them.”"

1. CletusBeauregard | Feb 24, 2014 at 2:09 pm |

He should join the ones in Leavenworth.

2. Historical Dickhead

3. Liam_McGonagle | Feb 24, 2014 at 3:33 pm |

Your cynicism makes Jesus cry, Matt.

Just thought you should know.

4. belphegor69 | Feb 24, 2014 at 5:01 pm |

To quote Hanover in the film Heavy Metal:

“Hangin’s too good for him…burning’s too good for him! He should be torn into little bits and pieces, and buried ALIVE!”

• Matt Staggs | Feb 24, 2014 at 5:28 pm |

“But the most we can hope for is to get you buried in secrecy so your grave don’t get violated!”

5. Thurlow Weed | Feb 24, 2014 at 5:17 pm |

He’s actively alcoholic now, probably some meds in the mix as well. Shedding a tear comes easy as ordering troops to die for Jesus.

6. BuzzCoastin | Feb 24, 2014 at 5:23 pm |

better actor than Raygun
    funnier too

I obviously get slightly emotional talking about our vets because
    I’m in there with them
    what a hoot!

• Exactly. Psychopath slick (insert reptile like tongue lick) and proceed like no one is the wiser. What do you do with brainwashed minions who were duped by you? How do you get them to love their slavery and captors with the same fervor now that they’ve grave reminders of the cost of war? Oil paintings….

• Code word for blood paintings. Soul pigments derived through necromancy. Fuck Bush and his Nazi family.

• Consider the possibility that Bush is being honest. Stupidly, delusionally, alcoholically, destructively, pathetically, uselessly honest.

• At first I thought this painting displayed an incorrect perspective, then I thought to myself. Could it be that the persons back is another man’s, and it is he looking in the mirror from behind the other naked man?

Is this he being honest?

• Well, you have to be able to recognize the truth from falsehood in order to be honest. I have never seen any evidence that this self-delusional man is able to do that.

• That’s problematic. Ever read R.A.W.’s truth classification system? There are seven values and very few statements can actually be considered true.

Besides, who among us never lies?

• Nobody. What matters is why those lies are told.
            See “The Many Faces of Lies” by Bella M. DePaulo. Most of us can’t impact the lives of millions of people or entire nations with our lies like Bush did.

7. He should be beaten to death with the prosthetic limbs he manifested through his demonic actions.

8. I got nuthin;)

• Liam_McGonagle | Feb 25, 2014 at 9:27 am |

I never let that stop me. Sometimes ya just gotta work the numbers. 🙂

9. Spasmodius | Feb 25, 2014 at 7:47 am |

Those coke comedowns sure can be rough.