Lee Camp: SHOCKING Video Of Crashed Drone Hit With Rocks By Afghan Villagers

26 Comments on "Lee Camp: SHOCKING Video Of Crashed Drone Hit With Rocks By Afghan Villagers"

1. you know, they are MUCH bigger than I thought they were…

2. Liam_McGonagle | Feb 12, 2014 at 3:13 pm |

Remarkably intact machine and without noticeable physical disturbance along the crash route.

Fraud?

Maybe. I get Lee’s point and it’s a valid one. But I smell bullsh*t on the video that sparked the whole thing.

• American Cannibal | Feb 12, 2014 at 3:23 pm |

IDK, but this is the most SHOCKING video of a drone I’ve ever seen!

• Indeed. I was both SHOCKED and DISTURBED to view it.

Though I must admit that at first I was only MILDLY PERTURBED.

• American Cannibal | Feb 13, 2014 at 11:50 am |

Yeah. The most disturbing part was Lee Camp’s voice. The brother pontificates in the style of Andrew Dice Clay pushing out a hard stool after a morning philosophy class. Thank god for fast forward.

• Unless it fell out of the sky dead vertically, I smell bs as well. Absolutely no scrape markings on the ground behind it? I don’t think so. I say all faky-fake, or (long shot) the drone has been moved to that position from the original / actual crash location.

3. Heartwarming!

4. I don’t get why they were throwing rocks at it. Did they think it was pinata, trying to get the Peeps out of it? Like rocks are going to do anything. DAFUQ!

• Cortacespedes | Feb 13, 2014 at 12:31 am |

Dude, you throw rocks at piñatas? I think you’re doing it wrong.

And they’re filled with peeps? Hmmm. Usually they’re filled with cacahuates, naranjas, juguetes y dulces.

Better to use an AK on both drones and piñatas.

• I was riffing off of one of his other bits, about how the US would be better represented if drones dropped peeps. Agreed about the AK, however I am not impressed. I tried the fake fully, and was not impressed. I’ll take an M1 Garand and 1911 Colt 45.

• Cortacespedes | Feb 13, 2014 at 11:32 am |

Oddly I was just checking out John Browning’s finest work of art about two weeks ago. If I had the money or a use for one, the 1911 is the only handgun I would think about buying.

I’ve never fired an M1 before, tho my father thought highly of them.

AK’s, particularly the Romanian stamped receiver variety, are crap; thus the need for a 30 round magazine, opposed to an eight cartridge clip in the Garand.

I tend to have a low opinion of all makes and models of assault weaponry.

My preference is for shotguns. Shotguns are practical; they’ll feed your family… and feed them well. Ducks, geese, quail, pheasant, dove and rabbit can all be on the menu when you’ve a nice shotgun.

And I quite agree that drones should be turned into candy bombers.

• Tishamingo | Feb 13, 2014 at 11:37 am |

Okay, but you can’t under value the Browning 9mm handgun or the BAR. Both superior weapons also.

As for the drones dropping food, I remember Bill Hicks doing a bit on dropping bananas…

• The M1 Garand is one of the best rifles ever made. The weight means less kick and more accuracy. I speak strictly as a target shooting enthusiast. Which I haven’t done in a long time. Trust me, it’s the bees knees. Although watch out loading it, the action can getcha.

I see what you mean about shotguns. I’ve only shot one, and it kicked like a mule. It was a 12 gauge double barrel over and under.

I’ll tell you what, I can go for some champurrado, tamarindo, or some horchata. Through in a pork torta and I am in heaven.

Now I want some peeps, I’ll settle for pan dulce.

5. InfvoCuernos | Feb 12, 2014 at 4:02 pm |

HOW dare they disrespect our plastic robot death machines! At least they didn’t hit it with a flip flop, that would have been too much.

6. Mick-Doscious | Feb 12, 2014 at 8:46 pm |

The video conveniently cuts off before the Humvees with the mounted guns swerve in and mow everyone down to get to the drone.

7. Hadrian999 | Feb 13, 2014 at 3:09 pm |

I absolutely hate drones, that being said, a smart tactic would be to make a cheap drone hull, fill it with explosives and ball bearings and enough flight ability to “crash land” and wait for a crowd of taliban supporters to form

• Liam_McGonagle | Feb 13, 2014 at 3:57 pm |

I’d wondered about that, too. You’d have to figure there’d be a self-destruct mode on those things when they get disabled.

8. They are a rock crazed society, lol, no shortage of rocks in Afghanistan.
    There goes my Afghan roasted goat delivery drone idea.