Boca Raton Man Upsetting Community By Flying KKK Flag Outside Mobile Home

“Mr. Hayes” is upsetting a west Boca Raton, FL community by flying a KKK flag outside of his mobile home. Hayes, a native New Yorker, says he’s recruiting new members.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Warning: Video contains offensive language.

Via Local10.com:

Hayes said he started flying the KKK flag a couple weeks ago and posted a sign seeking new members. He claims so far the response has been positive.

“Don’t get anybody throwing bottles on my lawn or anything like that,” Hayes said. “They toot their horn. They stop. They wave. They take pictures.”

Hayes said he moved to Florida from New York four years ago, yet this Yankee also flies a confederate flag.

Despite the noose hanging in his front yard, Hayes said he does not condone violence.

“We don’t go around committing hate crimes,” Hayes said. “We don’t beat up on f*****s or black people or burn crosses or any of that nonsense.”

Keep reading.

26 Comments on "Boca Raton Man Upsetting Community By Flying KKK Flag Outside Mobile Home"

1. BuzzCoastin | Mar 5, 2014 at 5:30 pm |

a guy from ny
    living in a trailer in fla for gods sake
    has a rebel flag in his front yard

proley tryin to git with the hood

2. Thurlow Weed | Mar 5, 2014 at 5:54 pm |

See? It’s about heritage, not hate. Stand your ground, ‘merica!

3. VaudeVillain | Mar 5, 2014 at 6:40 pm |

Fuck it, let the guy have his scrap of cloth. The only thing it changes is that everyone of conscience and intellect who happens to encounter him will now be absolutely sure he is a fucking idiot. Good for him.

• gustave courbet | Mar 5, 2014 at 8:17 pm |

Exactly. Whether it be a wanna-be klansman or republican yahoo claiming that rape can’t lead to pregnancy, my thought is always: “Good, this person has unambiguously demonstrated their idiocy, and we can all happily ignore them from this point on.”

• Unfortunately idiotic statements give others sanction to act idiotically.

• gustave courbet | Mar 5, 2014 at 8:34 pm |

I’m fine with that. Lets bring them out of the woodwork. It’s those sleeper idiots I’m worried about…

• InfvoCuernos | Mar 5, 2014 at 9:59 pm |

“sleeper idiots”- you just gave me nightmares.

• melitagnm105 | Mar 6, 2014 at 8:01 am |

my Aunty Amelia got a new blue Land Rover LR4 only from
            working part time off a home computer… helpful hints B­u­z­z­3­4­.­ℂ­o­m

• Thurlow Weed | Mar 5, 2014 at 11:07 pm |

They aren’t in the woodwork, though. They walk into Starbucks with assault rifles slung over their shoulders, run for school boards, even for POTUS. Wrong shit needs to be stopped before it multiplies, that’s my civic duty, and my only real protection against idiots taking over in force.

• mannyfurious | Mar 6, 2014 at 2:02 pm |

I was actually thinking when was someone going to stand their ground against this asswipe. But you’ve persuaded me the other way.

4. InfvoCuernos | Mar 5, 2014 at 10:00 pm |

So he’s a carpetbagger Klansman? Times sure have changed.

5. Anarchy Pony | Mar 5, 2014 at 11:13 pm |

Gawd bless ‘Merica!

6. Conspiracy Carrot | Mar 6, 2014 at 8:37 am |

“Without free speech how would we know who the assholes are?” ~ a bumper sticker

7. jasonpaulhayes | Mar 6, 2014 at 5:30 pm |

I am in no way associated with this bigot… what a disgusting movement to have my last name attached to.

I’m redoubling my efforts of opposition.

8. he is right about one thing. There is less whites being born in America. Now Hispanics surpassed black fellows in Illinois. Kind of makes you wonder.

• It doesn’t make me wonder anything.

• being a minority in your own country?

• Jin The Ninja | Mar 8, 2014 at 6:48 pm |

lol. are you an autochthonous to ‘this’ mythical country to which you are referring?

it was my understanding that america, is a country of immigrants and colonialists and indentured servants. all of whom displaced the indigenous people to whom are in fact autochthonous to the land. it’s interesting to me, that ‘american’ in yours and his usage is synonymous with ‘white.’

• kowalityjesus | Mar 9, 2014 at 5:40 am |

Yeah why don’t the Sapiens give up Europe to the Neanderthals, who they stole it from?

Sorry to sound taboo, but history is a process of superior cultures displacing inferior ones. Not always so, but on average so.

• Jin The Ninja | Mar 10, 2014 at 3:02 am |

not taboo. i wasn’t suggesting that settler peoples give up north america. simply that it is very ironic to call use the moniker ‘american’ as a synonym for ‘white’ and ‘indigenous’ both at the same time.

• kowalityjesus | Mar 10, 2014 at 3:28 pm |

You were giving the man a hard time regarding his complaining about people skirting the law to cross the border and take a job for illegally low wages. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with complaining about illegal immigration. It is a cultural and economic necessity to have decent border security when muthafuckas be wanting to live with your standard of living.

• Jin The Ninja | Mar 10, 2014 at 4:06 pm |

plenty of hispanics are born in country. he didn’t make a distinction.

• kowalityjesus | Mar 11, 2014 at 1:42 am |

well, I guess it is just how the cookie crumbles. Look at Iceland, one of the most genetically homogenous places on earth. Why do they have so little crime? Does homogeneity create harmony? God knows I love being around intelligent people, regardless of race/creed/sexual orientation. God has shown me that its a sin to hate stupid people though, even if my patience is at its end driving behind them.

One thing’s for sure, I won’t have a job in a “multicultural” society. You would be hard pressed to find someone in an orchestra audience under 50 and/or of non-European/East Asian ancestry.

• I don’t own a country.