This week: We doff our hats to the head Ghostbuster Harold Ramis, Indian big cats scare Isla and Kim, Kurt Cobain is immortalised in stone, 13 year old flipflop, South America and Europe don’t know how the Internet works, and Ass robots! The future now!
Personnel – Joe Nolan, Frater Isla, and Ken Eakins
- RIP Harold Ramis – Link
- Indian Leopard Strolls Through Hospital and Cinema Link
- Crying Cobain Statue Unveiled – Link
- Possibly the coolest 13 year old girl ever – Link
- Brazil and the E.U. Find a Creative Way Around the NSA Link
- Ass Robot Makes the Uncomfortable Unbelievably Weird – Link
- Edward Snowden Action Figure with Detachable Head Link
- Pennsylvania’s Swiss Cheese Pervert – Link
- OK Schools Teach Kids How Money Works. Bankers Weep. Link
Joe Nolan was born under a bad sign on June 13th in Detroit, Michigan in the last Metal Year of the Dog. Polymath, provocateur, inter-media artist, his tell-tale signs have turned up in music, visual art, journalism, poetry, fiction, video and film. A double Gemini, his interests range from the pharmacology of phenomenology to fly fishing; from mysticism to mixed martial arts; from chaos science to chaos magick. Joe Nolan's Insomnia blog republishes to some of the most read counter-culture sites on the web and the Coincidence Control Network podcast which he hosts has been downloaded more than half-a-million times.He is recording his fourth CD in Nashville, Tennessee where he lives to the east of the Cumberland river on a little wooded lot dubbed Bohemian Walnut Grove.
Latest posts by JoeNolan (see all)