There Is More To Life Than What We Have Been Told

Is there more to life than this? What are we here for?

Check out this Free eBook that explores such questions while breaking down our current system and its belief structures:
“How To Change The World”

Footage: ‘Contact’ (1997) Movie
Music: Candles – Jon Hopkins
Voice: ‘Peaceful Warrior’ Movie

Via We Are Change

LukeRudkowski

Luke Rudkowski is an independent journalist, activist, live streamer and founder of WeAreChange.org.

17 Comments on "There Is More To Life Than What We Have Been Told"

1. Thurlow Weed | Mar 2, 2014 at 3:10 pm |

I am ready to join the cult.

2. Simon Valentine | Mar 2, 2014 at 4:08 pm |

inside is void, approached to the infinitesimal
    it’s surface expanding to an infinity’s decimal
    0 = i^{stuff}
    energy, vacuum, constant, enough
    Lambda
    pyramid
    repeat
    cut

3. please don’t talk about taboo stuff, just buy new iphones…

4. DrDavidKelly | Mar 2, 2014 at 4:24 pm |

Same old same old, the presupposition that there needs to be a reason why we are here? I have a friend who constantly bitches about his life. He’s in IT and goes to work 5 days a week for a big multinational. He hates it but still goes everyday…. hating the whole time. I said why don’t you go flip burgers or something? But he has become accustomed to his triple figure income and so I shrug and go well dude … It seems people want it all but life on earth has never been without compromises. Instead of fixating on the external try finding some inner contentment. Perhaps if we all did a bit more of that – the external wouldn’t be quite so wretched.

• New Monkey | Mar 2, 2014 at 5:29 pm |

“Instead of fixating on the external try finding some inner contentment. ”
      That’s more or less the message of the free eBook….. There’s no external solutions in my copy anyway….

• Thurlow Weed | Mar 2, 2014 at 5:57 pm |

Many who don’t believe in god the omnipotent ruler of the universe need a reason for not killing themselves. I always have needed one, and always found one or more even if I had to lower my expectations and make other compromises. I am not advocating for the eBook promoted by the video, just stating my general opinion.

5. Oginikwe | Mar 2, 2014 at 6:50 pm |

Maybe that’s the problem: we’re told rather than finding out for ourselves what our lives are about.

6. Rhoid Rager | Mar 2, 2014 at 10:11 pm |

An interesting observation in the book is this:
    “‘Earning a living’ an expression so commonly used that we have become desensitized to its meaning: we need to ‘earn’ the right to be alive”

• BuzzCoastin | Mar 3, 2014 at 12:14 am |

Consider the birds of the air;
      they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet
      your heavenly Father feeds them.
      Are you not much more valuable than they?

that Jebus was on to sumtin

7. I just have the problem of “not being asked to be born”. fucking rude. I was happy being nothing.

• Nothing doesn’t be anything, let alone happy. I agree about the rudeness, however. Parents need to learn some manners before presuming to teach them.

8. 12

9. Rus Archer | Mar 3, 2014 at 1:37 pm |

profound

10. VaudeVillain | Mar 3, 2014 at 8:00 pm |

Does there really need to be more to life? The universe is chock full of fascinating shit, far more than any one person can ever experience in one lifetime. Either go out and get your fill or don’t… but demanding more just shows that you can’t see the forest through the trees.