I’m assuming that’s what happened. Why else would the media “blame” a marijuana edible in the falling death of a college student?
A Congolese exchange student jumped to his death after eating a marijuana cookie that his friend legally purchased in one of Colorado‘s recreational pot shops, authorities said Wednesday.
An autopsy report lists marijuana intoxication as a “significant contributing factor” in the death of 19-year-old Levy Thamba Pongi, a native of the Republic of Congo who fell from a motel balcony on March 11.
Latest posts by Matt Staggs (see all)
- A Changing Of The Guard: Meet Your New Site Editor - Jul 6, 2014
- Thirty Patients Contract TB After Visits To Acupuncture Clinic - Jul 1, 2014
- Drunk Midwesterners Make Up the Majority Of UFO Witnesses - Jul 1, 2014