Unedited Tape of Cliven Bundy Emerges, Sheds Light On ‘Racist’ Remarks

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Unedited video shows Cliven Bundy making pro-Mexican and pro-black comments. Again the mainstream media is transparent in their desire to distort the character of this man, completely ignoring relevant contextual information which paints a different picture of him and his words all together.  I guess being anti-statist in a time of universal boot-licking is an offense worthy of tarring and feathering in their eyes.

For the record Dr. Martin Luther King was also maligned and assaulted in his day and shortly before he was assassinated by the the US government, (corporation, hijacked hydra version) he demonstrated to all the true nature of power in our society:

“Now, what does all of this mean in this great period of history? It means that we’ve got to stay together. We’ve got to stay together and maintain unity. You know, whenever Pharaoh wanted to prolong the period of slavery in Egypt, he had a favorite, favorite formula for doing it. What was that? He kept the slaves fighting among themselves. But whenever the slaves get together, something happens in Pharaoh’s court, and he cannot hold the slaves in slavery. When the slaves get together, that’s the beginning of getting out of slavery. Now let us maintain unity.” [emphasis mine] – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Via TruthRevolt.com

A new, unedited version of comments by Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has emerged, and it sheds some light on the context of his remarks, universally condemned on Thursday as horrifically racist.

The 67-year-old Bundy, battling the U.S. government after federal agents stormed his ranch to confiscate his cattle in a dispute over grazing fees, said far more than what appeared in the New York Times and most other news accounts. While his grammar is pretty bad — and his use of “negro” and “colored” considered politically incorrect (although they were both once preferred terms chosen by blacks) — he actually was making a larger point, not simply deriding blacks.

In a YouTube video, he is filmed already in mid-sentence.

… and so what I’ve testified to you — I was in the Watts riot, I seen the beginning fire and I seen that last fire. What I seen is civil disturbance. People are not happy, people are thinking they don’t have their freedoms, they didn’t have these things, and they didn’t have them.

We’ve progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and we sure don’t want to go back. We sure don’t want the colored people to go back to that point. We sure don’t want these Mexican people to go back to that point. And we can make a difference right now by taking care of some of these bureaucracies, and do it in a peaceful way.

Those comments appear to change the context of the next section, which was quoted in the New York Times. One clear point the rancher made: America has progressed since the 1965 race riots and “we sure don’t want to go back.”

(See video at top of page – editor.)

Here are the heavily quoted comments from Bundy that followed the above section edited out by most news organizations.

Let me tell, talk to you about the Mexicans, and these are just things I know about the negroes. I want to tell you one more thing I know about the negro. When I go, went, go to Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and I would see these little government houses, and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there’s always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch. They didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

And because they were basically on government subsidy — so now what do they do? They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never, they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered are they were better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things? Or are they better off under government subsidy?

You know they didn’t get more freedom, they got less freedom — they got less family life, and their happiness — you could see it in their faces — they wasn’t happy sitting on that concrete sidewalk. Down there they was probably growing their turnips — so that’s all government, that’s not freedom.

But Bundy went on after saying that — and again, his comments were edited out of most reports.

Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know, I understand that they come over here against our Constitution and cross our borders. But they’re here and they’re people — and I’ve worked side by side a lot of them.

Don’t tell me they don’t work, and don’t tell me they don’t pay taxes. And don’t tell me they don’t have better family structures than most of us white people. When you see those Mexican families, they’re together, they picnic together, they’re spending their time together, and I’ll tell you in my way of thinking they’re awful nice people. And we need to have those people join us and be with us not, not come to our party.

So, Bundy thinks Hispanics are hard-working family people, and laments the current plight of American blacks under the federal welfare system while saying there has been much progress and that “we sure don’t want to go back.” As always, there’s more to the story than what the New York Times says. [emphasis mine]

107 Comments on "Unedited Tape of Cliven Bundy Emerges, Sheds Light On ‘Racist’ Remarks"

1. wfzlsster | Apr 25, 2014 at 10:07 pm |

Thanks for the clarification. I have yet to figure out why ‘liberals’ side with the government over the individual.

• Because that focus in on only one half of the equation: the other half is the corporate influence and the way they work together to manipulate us. Once you get that, focusing only on one side or the other is fruitless: they are two sides of the same coin.

• Yes, exactly. How this is not obvious to everyone here . . .
        Edit: Ideology is a hell of a drug.

2. Get that clickbait money™, folks.

3. SWEETSWOO | Apr 25, 2014 at 10:26 pm |

NO—we side with people who abide by the LAW– The ones that pointed loaded weapons at FEDERAL agents with the intent to SHOOT are NOT! Cliven Bundy is a prejudice mooch that is stealing from the TAXPAYER! HE did this WAY before OBAMA and WAY before this standoff. This is a distraction by certain groups with a strong political message… and what is most disgusting- IS that they suggested that Women and Children be human shields- well now– That is the actions of TERRORISTS– listen to this prejudice moron– no matter what he cannot fake an unedited tape and allow people to believe liars like Bundy… politicians beware– you align with them– you will be looking for other work– the women of this country are now very upset.

• Lol I especially like the part where you spoke to politicians like they give a fuck about us and arnt accepting corporate bribes or being blackmailed to do stuff that is in the exact opposite direction of our best interest.

As much as I dont necessarily agree with Bundy’s approach to the whole thing it does send one message: more and more people are getting tired of big brother constantly over stepping his boundaries, constantly “we the people” draw a line in the sand and the government jumps over it two feet past it.

You might not agree with him or like him or whatever but I must say get the fuck off the government tit for once and stop feeding into their bullshit. They dont care about what is for your best interest or what thr best interest of the country is or what the best interest of the human race or enviroment are. Wake the hell up.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 27, 2014 at 2:07 am |

Dude listen to yourself– you are also a hater– you do not like America you truly sound messed up — be careful as some might think you are NOT AMERICAN… hehehe

• Love my country. Fear and hate my corrupt government. Learn the difference.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 28, 2014 at 10:30 am |

Again you are distracting and you look foolish– WAKE the hell up aaron– it is the rich that have changed our GOVERNMENT– it is the rich that is making people suffer– notice how quickly the RICH came to the aide of CB– only to shut him down when they heard him talk like a demented old man… hateful and prejudice– are you like that aaron? The old man needs to pay up– we all pay so he should as well.

• While I agree its the rich, Bundy is not rich enough or even close to it to be in the group of rich that control the world.
            They are worth tens of billions of dollars and make more than Bundys entire networth before lunch time every day.

• misinformation | Apr 25, 2014 at 11:34 pm |

When you say “we side with people who abide by the LAW”, who is the we that your magick pronoun is referring to?

“stealing from the taxpayer” – Oh, the irony.

Do you believe that suggesting using women and children as human shields (other than being disgusting) is a crime? Do you think it’s more of a crime than FEDERAL (I’m not sure why that’s in all caps) agents using flying robots to actually kill innocent women and children?

I’m very tempted to upvote my own post.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 27, 2014 at 12:14 am |

You got my post– I stand by what I wrote–These federal lands were given to AMERICA back in 1848 during the Mexican American war and Bundy has NO rights to it other than paying like the rest of the ranchers…. HE is not exempt and as for his hateful dementia– he has just distanced himself by opening his big mouth in arrogant and racial undertones– any Politician who aligns with him– will be lost– so they are running for the NEVADA foothills. Stop being so stupid– it is not about anything more than BUNDY owing money to US! The taxpayer–

• Tehehe. I swear I wish sheep like you would get fired up over the much bigger issues going on in this country instead of whatever the mainstream media tells you to worry about.

Forget the corporations systematically stealing billions from the tax payers or using the tax payers to subsidize billions of dollars of their employment overhead costs or the loss of life and trillions of dollars spent in corporate lobbied wars in Iraq twice and Afghanistan, etc.. Instead of talking about that or worrying about that or any other the other plethora of worse things going on Im gonna worry about the guy who didnt pay a million dollars for using public land that arguably shouldn’t even belong to the federal government in the first place it should belong to the state it is located in.

Get your fucking priorities straight seriously there are way bigger issues going on before worrying about this.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 27, 2014 at 1:58 am |

Strange — And you believe I do not fight this as well? I am an equal opportunity activist! Maybe you can find the time to side with people like me instead of play ignoramus

• Not playing ignoramus at all im a realist. America is and has been on its downfall for a long time and its far more caused by corporate rape of our government and economy and the totalitarian take over that has also been going on.

At this point its downfall is basically unstoppable its just a matter of when it will happen. I would rather have it be like someone ripping off a bandaid and make go faster than slowly dragging it on. So I hope more and more citizens start taking advantage of thr system and not paying fines and taxes ans stuff because the corporations have been doing it so long we should try and get a piece of the pie before it is too late.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 28, 2014 at 10:15 am |

actually aaron– WE are in agreement on this point — hurrah– we have a lot in common then.

• Good I am glad. Especially cuz my whole point origonally was just there are bigger problems than Bundy or anyone like him because it wont even change americas fate and that the whole Bundy thing is just being used by the media as a propaganda distraction technique.

And even whether or not you want to believe it I am for the better good of humanity and the people of this country. Although I admit think humans need to evolve beyond countries and money and capitalism.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 27, 2014 at 2:00 am |

You keep taking away from the REAL REASON this all bubbled up from the Creek of Crap in Bundyville and that is the fact that Bundy thinks he can freeload and mooch and be an ignorant hater and we are supposed to just let this happen– oh please stop being so blind aaron. Also just the fact that rogue militia with absolutely NO authority can point loaded weapons at fellow AMERICANS and Federal Officers has also to be addressed- This is a terrorist act. Our Country will address these men and women now one by one… including Bundy’s bill to the Taxpayer. I have Zero respect for terrorists.

• The US government is the biggest terrorist organization in the history of the world so obviously you do respect them. You are a indoctrinated slave and the saddest part is you dont even know it and will deny it until the bitter end.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 28, 2014 at 10:07 am |

Well aaron if you don’t like living in this country and obeying the laws of this country, they you should LEAVE this country. Or maybe you are not in this country already and you are just venting? If you are a so called AMERICAN– you have no love for it so why stay?

• Hate to break it to you but the same rich people who control the US control pretty much every other government on thr planet because their influence and power has no allegience to any country or geogrpahic boundary. Buy me an island and I would gladly move there

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 27, 2014 at 2:05 am |

aaron you do not know history do you– After the Mexican American war — they all signed what is known as the Hidalgo Treaty which GAVE the land to the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!! Look it up aaron or do you know how to google?

• My point was obviousy Its because of the war we got the land. No war = no land “given” to America.

Plus you ignored the whole fact we stole majority of the country from native americans to begin with and launched a mass genocide against most of their population and threw the rest in reservations.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 28, 2014 at 10:08 am |

That battle brewed NOT because of AMERICA– but situations– do you understand that war aaron?

• The war was a result of the US annexing Texas which was part of Mexico. Please show me how it wasnt caused by us?

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 28, 2014 at 10:14 am |

aaron I agree with you about the NATIVE Americans–but AGAIN– you are changing the subject and venting– you love to do that aaron– are you a paid gaffer– you know the Koch Brothers give you 2 bucks for a happy meal and tell you to make up a bunch of BS on the internet that has nothing to do with BUNDY just so you can play games on the internet?

• We were discussing the federal government’s rights to owning the land and when I point out it was stolen from mexico and the native americans to begin with this has nothing to do with it? Hmmm ok whatever you say

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 28, 2014 at 10:10 am |

Sheep like me — hahahaha– Do you think I am a youngster aaron? I am more than likely your mom and I know a hell of alot when it comes to things you know nothing about-your acting very un American- and I almost believe you are. Are you from Canada or Mexico aaron?

• “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” -Joseph Goebbels

Lol “un american” that is such a cliche and misunderstood phrase and you keep repeating that like its a insult. I do live in the US but its nothing to be proud of by any mean.

As for the sheep term you could be 100 or 12 and it wouldn’t matter because it has nothing to do with age it has to do with your thought process. Sheep implies that you follow or believe whatever you are told as long as enough people (or the government) repeat it enough times. Basically it is saying you would believe or do anything the herd says as long as enough in it said it was the right thing to do. You can tell a lie over and over and it doesnt make it any less a lie even if everyone in the room believed it.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 28, 2014 at 10:12 am |

I do NOT watch mainstream media– I have no time– I work for a living aaron– I sacrifice my money to taxes so you can enjoy paved roads and going to casinos and federal parks– I pay my dues aaron unlike some rancher in bunkerville that has absolutely no clue as to what he is saying let alone what he is doing.

• misinformation | Apr 27, 2014 at 7:12 pm |

Stupid? Stupid because of the questions I asked you which you made no attempt to address? Either way, that’s a clever diagnosis there. You must have a knack for convincing people that you have a sound point-of-view.

Based on your posts, your identity seems to be strongly tied to the land mass with arbitrarily drawn borders, known as the United States of America (for what it’s worth, Mexico is a part of “America” as well).

You also seem to have a desire to collectivize myself and others into your ideology (ie. “we”, “us”, etc), which I have no interest in. I don’t generally hold the people calling themselves the Federal gov’t in any higher regard than those calling themselves “the militia”. With few exceptions, there’s little difference. One major difference however, is that the Federal gov’t seems to believe they have a monopoly on the use of violence.

I also find it interesting that contextually (and conveniently for you, I may add) you’ve decided to begin discussing the rights to land ownership with the year 1848 as if everything before that is unimportant.

It’s also interesting that you have “zero respect for terrorists” yet seem enthusiastic about promoting the funding of the largest terrorist organization on the planet, through coercive means.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 28, 2014 at 12:08 pm |

There you go again– deflecting! IT is not about everything you wrote- this article is about CLIVEN– who fails to do what we all do and that is pay his fair share– and as far as what you wrote– you are so wrong in so many areas that you are not worth a comment– study your history and STOP with the historical rhetoric and the fiction. I do not have to answer to you or the likes of you– you deflect more than you make sense. AND if you feel I speak collectively– it is because I am part of the majority– stop being so dog gone ignorant and come to the realization– there are more of ME than you.

• misinformation | Apr 28, 2014 at 11:10 pm |

“and as far as what you wrote– you are so wrong in so many areas that you are not worth a comment”

Classic.

“there are more of ME than you.”

When I look at what’s happening in the world around me, it’s hard to argue with that.

4. I, for one, am delighted to learn that the moocher who starting squatting on public land during Clinton’s first term in office and who has been profiting from it ever since, and who responded to attempts by public servants to collect what he owed by calling for the help of secessionists hoping to spark a civil war, is probably not a racist. You’ve really redeemed him in my eyes.

• I understand that he initially paid the fee, but later stopped paying. Anybody know the timeline?

• misinformation | Apr 25, 2014 at 11:36 pm |

“Public servants”…I’ll have to remember that one

• I kinda chuckled at that as well. Interesting choice of words and ironic to say the least.

• Pretty sure he is trying to spark a revolution not a civil war. They are definitely NOT the same thing. And no one said a revolution had to be violent but when one side (our government) only understands corporal punishment or violent brute force tactics to enforce and get their way then nonviolence will be difficult but not impossible.

• They are definitely NOT the same thing.

Agreed. Perhaps you and I (and presumably @Reasor:disqus) understand the distinction, but I doubt Bundy or most of his supporters do.

This senile old aristocratic fool has a lot of work to put in before they get this thing up to Whiskey Rebellion status. If and when it gets there, maybe then I give a fuck about this gigantic tool being used by The Powers That Be to push a poison-pill “anti-gub’mint” herd mentality. Until then, this punk bitch can fuck off and avoid using any government infrastructure of any kind anywhere at anytime.

Jebus Christo, folks, follow the goddamn money.

• Oh I havnt really been following it much and I dont really care about this old guys opinions half the tools on here are quoting bullshit they heard on mainstream news and I find it incredibly annoying to say the least

• Faux News & the Outrage Echo Chamber love them pre-packaged and pre-scripted reindeer games.

…actually, that kind of sounds like a mildly not-sucky band name…

Survey group?

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 27, 2014 at 12:10 am |

Then why post a comment if you are not following?

• Because the comments generally spawn off into other directions plus I watched the unedited video and read the article.

The main reason though is I thoroughly get a kick out of watching what sort of nonsense people are going to quote from the mainstream media’s next big sensationalized story or whatever twist they decide to put on it to use it as part of their propaganda.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 28, 2014 at 10:35 am |

But see you just said one thing and then another– aaron you do watch mainstream media!! you aaron are nothing more than a puff…. a puff of whatever you inhaled and exhaled–you have no substance you are a puff.

• Its on in break room at work and in waiting rooms at places and on at the gym. I do not go watch it on my own and take what i hear on it or really what “news” I hear in general even from here with a grain of salt.

• SWEETSWOO | Apr 27, 2014 at 12:08 am |

LMAO– DITTO– The MOOCHER still owes us a million and that is a lot of T-bones

• kowalityjesus | Apr 29, 2014 at 2:39 am |

yeah! He shouldn’t be feeding those cattle plants that grow naturally on the ground for free! He’s stealing! He should be feeding them heavily subsidized corn in massive buildings at a CAFO!! That’s the real American way to make meat, with over-use of antibiotics and confined and tortured animals! Clive Bundy should be jailed!!

• watchcommand | May 1, 2014 at 1:08 am |

I wasn’t aware that Bill Clinton was in office in the 1870’s, thats how long his family has been there.

• You have been lied to. His family bought the property in the 1940’s and moved there from out of town. The deed is on file as a matter of public record. Bundy also likes to claim that his maternal grandparents were the 1870’s owners. They were born decades later.

• Plus, you wanna talk original ownership? Lets talk to the dispossessed native Americans and how that’s was THEIR land, and all the broken treaties and revisionist history can’t change that once you go for the “here first” argument.

Stealing it more recently isn’t a good defense. Neither is stealing it first.

5. Next time you see him, please ask him to tell us his views on “the Jew” and women–you know, “the girls.”

• Oh!! U gotcha journos and ur questions about stuff and tings dat kast peeple in bad lite!!!

4SHAMEZZZ!!!!!!!!!

6. Paul Willis | Apr 25, 2014 at 10:53 pm |

Oh, those revolting statements were just missing proper context? Nice try.

7. For the record, Dr. Martin Luther King let himself get arrested and his followers weren’t armed.

8. When is this dude going to stop the masturbatory contrarianism? I’m not talking about Bundy.

• When you pull the keyboard from his cold, dead hands.

• Tuna Ghost | Apr 26, 2014 at 2:47 am |

I’ve been asking that question for a few years now, so, y’know

• The Magic 8 Ball has all the answers.

Especially if made from primo cocaine.

• It’s never been this bad. I really don’t care too much about the viewpoint: WeAreChange’s stuff is often just as ridiculous. It’s the attitude and presentation in this case. It’d be good to remember “the medium IS the message” (McLuhan) and “you catch more flies with honey than by being an asshole” (me).

9. Anarchy Pony | Apr 25, 2014 at 11:43 pm |

Still a thief, still hiding behind grandiose bullshit.

10. I’d like to hear what he said before the video starts with “. . . and so what I’ve testified to you . . .” You know, the unedited version.

11. dis buny an hiss peepls be awl bout sum rasim nome sayn

12. At risk of repeating myself, why take sides? The Govt. has a proven history of theft, deception, murder, destruction of property, and so on. This Bundy guy is a petty criminal compared to Uncle Sam.

And again, isn’t this property described as public land? If so, then who is the public?
    Who gets to use it? And if the U.S history is in gauge to measure by, the Gubbmint is probably using this to further some as yet undetermined agenda they have.

And so what if he’s mooching? If you’re going to let this guys minor theft trouble you, then you should be positively steamed about the bail outs you helped pay for. I for one choose not to care either way, and make do with what I have. but for those who want to be disturbed by this crap about mooching and taxes, at least be consistent.

Lastly, I mention again, who was here before these ranchers and the Govt? Whose land is this really? Who had it taken from them by force, small pox, etc? If we’re going to insist Bundy pay, let it be paid to those who were the earliest known tenants, okay?

• Replace the words “Al-Qaida”, “Muslim”, “Arab”, “Islamic”, “Middle Eastern” with:

“Right Wing Moonbats”

This is why the Patriot Act was written. Good job funding the military-industrial complex while simultaneously ranting gibberish about them. This is worse than controlled opposition.

Overton Window™ coming soon to a media market near you!©

13. Thanks for posting this Camron. I think most of the people on here are just outright against the guy because he’s a property owning white guy. Some of them seem to think that he’s been getting by paying no taxes whatsoever when that’s obviously not true, otherwise he wouldn’t have land or a ranch. In fact,

• In fact,

…you hit reply too early…

Prolly best to leave it der.

• I’m a “property owning white guy” and I’ve had it with trespassers on our land who steal our produce and irritate the crap out of our cows. They have acres of national forest land to play in and our land is just that–OUR LAND. We do not presume to let our cows, pigs, and poultry run free on national land because that land is for everyone and no one enjoys a fresh cow patty in a creek or a pond, a bull who wants to “play” by giving you a good fling with his Volkswagen-sized head, or getting crapped on by turkeys roosting in the trees. Good fences make good neighbors. He’s a cheat who is stuck in his own echo chamber and believes the rhetoric surrounding him.

• Adam's Shadow | Apr 26, 2014 at 1:38 pm |

Yes, thank you; I also know many property-owning white folks who think this guy is full of shit. The dairy farmers out here have very strict official laws and unofficial unspoken rules they have to follow, and though many of them are sympathetic to his claims, they also think it’s ridiculous that he thinks he’s above the same laws that everyone else abides by just fine.

14. misinformation | Apr 26, 2014 at 12:28 am |

Little did they know, it was just another psyop from the Special Services Division

15. sveltesvengali | Apr 26, 2014 at 12:34 am |

So, maybe he’s not an intentional racist, but one who makes dehumanizing generalizations nonetheless, whether those take positive or negative forms.

Not to mention that the terminology he uses isn’t PC even by the standards of people who think being PC is (rightfully) overrated.

16. VaudeVillain | Apr 26, 2014 at 1:10 am |

“Unedited Tape of Cliven Bundy Emerges, Proves He Has No Fucking Clue”

I’m helping!

• kowalityjesus | Apr 29, 2014 at 2:41 am |

What does he have no fucking clue about?

• VaudeVillain | Apr 29, 2014 at 9:54 am |

Use your imagination.

• kowalityjesus | Apr 29, 2014 at 10:27 am |

empty comment is empty

• VaudeVillain | Apr 29, 2014 at 1:43 pm |

I work for a living. I don’t have time to hold your hand through this one. Sorry.

• kowalityjesus | Apr 29, 2014 at 3:10 pm |

More like, ‘I never had anything in mind that wasn’t blindly derisive, so don’t ask me to retract or justify my meaningless ploy for upvotes in the hostile atmosphere.’ You’re an intellectual hero!

• VaudeVillain | Apr 29, 2014 at 6:36 pm |

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. So what?

Upvotes… really? Is this facebook? Do you really think I give a shit about those?

You asked a stupid question so you got a stupid answer. Cope.

• kowalityjesus | Apr 30, 2014 at 1:00 am |

sorry if I try to retain at least a flavor of intellectual honesty in arguments on disinfo. They aren’t arguments because no one ever changes their position. Its like ego battles. Such wind.

• VaudeVillain | Apr 30, 2014 at 2:18 pm |

This is the second time you have insinuated I’m being intellectually dishonest without explanation. If you keep it up, I’m going to just stop assuming you have any shred of integrity and treat you accordingly.

Happy posting.

• kowalityjesus | May 1, 2014 at 1:19 am |

you said something, then I pointed out how it was just derisive and really otherwise baseless, and I asked for an explanation to try to understand whether there was something substantial in it, you failed to provide anything buy snarky addenda. Not intellectually honest is my regard. Not that I think we aren’t in a rogue’s gallery here these days.

• VaudeVillain | May 1, 2014 at 2:05 am |

The original comment was snarky, your response to it was snarky, my response to that was snarky, there were a few more iterations of that, then you decided to accuse me of dishonesty.

True story: that’s an accusation I treat very seriously, especially when it is baseless. If you’d said snarky, smug, condescending, arrogant, self-righteous, or just called me an asshole… I would have agreed, but instead you used a term that indicated I have somehow deliberately misled you or anyone else regarding my opinion on this subject, which I most certainly have not.

Incidentally, I do happen to think it’s more than a little dishonest to pretend you don’t have a solid grasp on common English language expressions, such as “he has no clue”, or of basic Internet forum customs, such as snark, when you’ve already clearly demonstrated a perfectly functional command of both. Perhaps you’d best keep in mind that habit of mine you find so objectionable, because i am most certainly not changing it.

• kowalityjesus | May 1, 2014 at 12:27 pm |

this argument was originally about the idea that I don’t think Clive Bundy doesn’t have a clue about anything, maybe besides the latest patch of PC lingo. If you had specified anything I would have been interested, but as I suspected your comment was empty so I pulled your card. Thus, don’t hate the player, hate the game.

• VaudeVillain | May 2, 2014 at 5:20 pm |

No, it was originally about you wanting an argument and me not giving you one.

If you wanted it to be about how Cliven Bundy isn’t an idiot, you should have stated that upfront. But you didn’t.

Hate whoever and whatever you want, I’m tired of pretending I have any respect for you.

• kowalityjesus | May 3, 2014 at 5:36 am |

I am reeling from the idea that I no longer have your pretend respect, and thankful that you have further proven your unwillingness to acknowledge the baseless nature of your asinine statement, meriting my ignorance of your further utterances on (around?) the subject.

17. Echar Lailoken | Apr 26, 2014 at 1:12 am |

Just sayin’

18. Ted Heistman | Apr 26, 2014 at 8:54 am |

This guy is so progressive on how he doesn’t want “cotton pickin Negroes” to go back to slavery. What an inspiration!

• Ted Heistman | Apr 26, 2014 at 8:58 am |

Oh wait, my bad. He actually said they might have been better off. I guess he’s not MLK Jr. after all….

• Ted Heistman | Apr 26, 2014 at 9:04 am |

To be honest, what it really seems like to me is that he is a around a lot of racists and he is appealing to them to be more of a “big tent” type deal and welcome crazy gun toting black and Mexican Libertarians into the fold. But he is old and uneducated and so comes off like a moron from the 1950’s.

• Not that either of us care, but this is why you survived the first round of Disinfo™-brand Slow Campers™ cut.

• Echar Lailoken | Apr 26, 2014 at 2:59 pm |

That’s interesting, because many militia groups are extremely racist.

• Ted Heistman | Apr 26, 2014 at 3:12 pm |

Exactly. That’s how he strikes me. He thinks he is being really tolerant

19. So what your saying is you can polish a turd?

20. Never said it would be easy or likely that it would be nonviolent. Especially considering the powers that be would probably rather kill everyone than relinquish their power. Even if it was violent and the “we the people won” many governments have fail safe end game autonomous nuclear launch platforms that would carpet nuke large areas automatically or at the push of a button.

21. Well, jeez. If some nefarious crypto-fascist organization is paying him to post stuff that doesn’t fool anyone, why not keep responding? I’ll gladly put up with a minor annoyance to drain the coffers of wing-nuts.

22. Ted Heistman | Apr 27, 2014 at 2:31 pm |

black women barely ever get abortions

23. disinfo u still put your slant on this video so what’s the fucking difference ? pretty much done with your shit

24. Patrick Gorse | May 2, 2014 at 12:26 am |

So the racist pig Bundy said some things that DIDN’T sound racist before he made the racist remarks he DID MAKE.

And after Bundy made the racist remarks he DID MAKE, he said some other things that didn’t sound as racist. But the fact is HE SAID THE RACIST THINGS HE SAID!

BFD! He’s still a racist for saying the racist crap he said in the middle.

25. Patrick Gorse | May 2, 2014 at 12:28 am |

Of course, now all the baggers are saying the tapes were altered to make Bundy look racist. You people just NEVER EVER stop lying!