What Do Billionaires Have In Common With Psychopaths?

11 Comments on "What Do Billionaires Have In Common With Psychopaths?"

1. Liam_McGonagle | May 9, 2014 at 3:17 pm |

I used to be all self-righteous about the “1%”, too.

Until I became a billionaire.

• emperorreagan | May 9, 2014 at 3:28 pm |

The first thing you should get now that you’re a billionaire is a litter. Your feet are too sacred to touch the ground now – people should carry you in your throne.

• Liam_McGonagle | May 9, 2014 at 3:35 pm |

You know, I’m starting to think this whole billionaire business is more trouble than it’s worth. You have no idea was a f*cking pain it is to get up at 6AM every morning so that the sun can shine out of my *rse.

• emperorreagan | May 9, 2014 at 3:40 pm |

What’s with these greedy little proles thinking they deserve sunlight anyway?

• I agree. We are drawing up a plan as we speak to regulate and sell it to the general population. Enough of this free shit. Who do they think they are, godamn communists.

• Liam_McGonagle | May 9, 2014 at 3:47 pm |

Beat you to the punch: it’s called fossil fuels.

That’s how I became a billionaire.

• oh, you didn’t sell your soul to the devil like every other rich man.

• Liam_McGonagle | May 10, 2014 at 1:09 pm |

No. My situation may be a little different than the typical billionaire, in that I gave absolutely nothing in return; I just took the money and ran.

• and gave the devil your soul as a thief.

2. Well in this day and age with how much competition there is in the work force and buisiness world to become a billionaire you generally have trample people in your path or ruin some other people’s lives or businesses by eleminating your competition to get to the status of being a billionaire. So I guess that kind of means you have to be a psychopath to become one.

3. misinformation | May 10, 2014 at 2:50 am |

Is comparing investment advice from a hoarder of yoghurt containers and Coke bottles vs. a billionaire, funny?