This week: Ken gets all nerdy about the Star Wars Episode VII cast announcement, The KKK gets all neighbourly and then sleeps with a gay black guy, Bees are little bastards!, Balls of purity, More fascism in the UK, Dem Vampire Ants be all up in my yard, E.T.’s sordid past, Locke and load, and Trippin’ in Italy.
Personnel – Joe Nolan, Frater Isla, and Ken Eakins
- STAR WARS Ep VII CAST ANNOUNCED!!! – Link
- KKK Starts Neighborhood Watch Link
- Ken’s Fascist Corner: KKK Grand Dragon’s gay black man past. – Link
- Worst place to be stung by a bee Link
- Purity Balls Link
- Ken’s Fascist Corner: EDL march in Brighton turns ugly…who saw that one coming? – Link
- Dracula Ants Discovered in Madagascar Link
- Atari’s Shame Unearthed Link
- Locke film review Link
- The Trip is back
Joe Nolan was born under a bad sign on June 13th in Detroit, Michigan in the last Metal Year of the Dog. Polymath, provocateur, inter-media artist, his tell-tale signs have turned up in music, visual art, journalism, poetry, fiction, video and film. A double Gemini, his interests range from the pharmacology of phenomenology to fly fishing; from mysticism to mixed martial arts; from chaos science to chaos magick. Joe Nolan's Insomnia blog republishes to some of the most read counter-culture sites on the web and the Coincidence Control Network podcast which he hosts has been downloaded more than half-a-million times.He is recording his fourth CD in Nashville, Tennessee where he lives to the east of the Cumberland river on a little wooded lot dubbed Bohemian Walnut Grove.
Latest posts by JoeNolan (see all)