Great White Shark Attacks Boat’s Inflatable Pontoons

Directly from my childhood nightmares comes this unnerving bit of video. Word of warning: You might want to just mute the thing before you play it. The music is incredibly irritating.

(Via Neatorama)

11 Comments on "Great White Shark Attacks Boat’s Inflatable Pontoons"

1. I was waiting for the part that never happened where the deflation of the pontoon causes the boat to roll enough to capsize and then the people fall in the water and the shark and his shark friends eats them.

• InfvoCuernos | May 11, 2014 at 3:13 pm |

I was disappointing too. I guess Mr. Shark was just messing with the monkeys. Him and his shark-boys were probably loling so hard, seal blood was squirting out their nose holes.

• Haha. They were like LOL I bet we made those crazy monkies piss their pants in fear. Look at them scurry back to shore. Wait till next time when we bit both pontoons and break a couple blades off the propeller.

2. InfvoCuernos | May 11, 2014 at 2:45 am |

Duly noted-the list of boats I will get into the ocean in has just shortened.

3. You have just been introduced to a proponent of ¡Shark! Agenda 21℠ passed by the United Shark Convention On Shark Rights℗ in response to the Western Australian Shark Cull™.

Yes, he does bite. Hard.

4. Ted Heistman | May 11, 2014 at 11:03 am |

I wonder if they were also playing darts and practicing knife throwing

5. DJBabyBuster | May 11, 2014 at 11:28 am |

Wish I had read the bit about muting the video before playing. Pretty impressive footage nearly ruined by tacky soundtracking.

6. The soundtrack is just an example of how people are conditioned as to what to think,
    and how to perceive.

Facts is, Great Whites aren’t anywhere as dangerous as we’re supposed to believe they are. Most GW attacks are essentially a “taste test’ that H. sapiens fails, or mistaken identity, as they can’t see well at all. Mako, Blue Sharks and a few others are far more dangerous than the Great White.

• InfvoCuernos | May 11, 2014 at 3:15 pm |

looks like the boat failed the taste test too.

• hagbard23 | May 12, 2014 at 2:30 pm |

I love sharks and all, but that taste test can KILL THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. But yeah, pretty much anything else is more dangerous.

7. Jin The Ninja | May 11, 2014 at 4:36 pm |

“Directly from my childhood nightmares”
    @mattstaggs:disqus