Hilary Clinton 2016: A Recipe for Endless War

LIKE Breaking the Set @ http://fb.me/JournalistAbbyMartin
FOLLOW Abby Martin @ http://twitter.com/AbbyMartin

Abby Martin calls out former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton over her lucrative speaking tour in the run up to the 2016 presidential elections as well as outlining the former first lady’s corporate ties including Wall Street fat cats and defense contractors.

Abby Martin

Abby Martin

Creator at The Empire Files
Creator The Empire Files on teleSUR, Founder Media Roots, BOD Project Censored & Former Host Breaking the Set
Abby Martin

10 Comments on "Hilary Clinton 2016: A Recipe for Endless War"

1. It does not fucking matter who gets “elected” on the next go round of this FARCE people insist on calling presidential elections. The Empire will roll on exactly like it always has.
    These so called “elections” are nothing but a show to give the idiot proles the illusion of “democracy.” Apparently, TPTB think it is a good idea maintain the farce for fear that the masses might get ideas that threaten the status quo.
    Given that, I say, NUGENT 2016, BABY!

• BuzzCoastin | Jun 5, 2014 at 3:51 pm |

personally
      I enjoy the suspense of not knowing who was picked
      to be Puppet Prez

• Number1Framer | Jun 5, 2014 at 11:53 pm |

Ah, yes. It’s like watching a months long version of a last-man-standing style reality show. And just as real…

• InfvoCuernos | Jun 6, 2014 at 12:56 am |

remember the 2000 cliffhanger? That one kept me on the edge of my seat.

2. neurolux72 | Jun 5, 2014 at 5:32 pm |

If Hillary gets nominated I’m voting for the Green party candidate like I did in 2012. She will win in my state anyway, but the Greens need a good showing before democrats take them seriously.

• Number1Framer | Jun 6, 2014 at 12:00 am |

The Stein/Honkala ticket really seemed to have its shit together and to be ready for the prime time in 2012. They had it all: economic stimulus that wasn’t feeding parasitic banking schemes while also being ecologically aware, a huge scaling back of military spending, and the only sensible jobs plan possible: rebuilding our infrastructure. With the recent working class wage increase in Seattle that came out of the Socialist they elected to city council, I’m hoping people start to realize that there are actually other ideas than the same goddamn bullshit over and over again. But then again, the media gets to decide that.

3. erte4wt4etrg | Jun 5, 2014 at 10:33 pm |

‘Most aggressive actions’…shes gotta make up for being a girl by showing shes more bloodthirsty than the other psychopaths

4. Matt Staggs | Jun 7, 2014 at 12:48 pm |