Twelve Undeniable Signs That The Illuminati Are EVERYWHERE

A photo gallery from College Humor finds signs of the Illuminati everywhere and in everything. A fun way to start your weekend…

No one is safe, but especially you (I don’t know why, you just seem sort of fragile and suspesctible to accidents). At any rate, the Illuminati grows stronger every day, and it is only a matter of time before they control every aspect of your life — no detail too small. It would be too dangerous to overlook the evidence. Let this carefully curated list of Illuminati hotspots guide you, strike fear into your heart, and who knows, maybe even protect you. God speed.

Source: WhatTheFhtagn

Source: WhatTheFhtagn

[See the rest of the Illuminati photo gallery at College Humor]

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

8 Comments on "Twelve Undeniable Signs That The Illuminati Are EVERYWHERE"

1. Echar Lailoken | Jun 21, 2014 at 9:42 am |

Finally, pragmatic proof. I knew it!

2. Anarchy Pony | Jun 21, 2014 at 12:27 pm |

Lulz.

3. I get the joke, but let’s not loose sight that these Orwellian, overarching, neo Nazis, DO exist.

• Echar Lailoken | Jun 21, 2014 at 11:35 pm |

Yes, the catholic church exists.

• Number1Framer | Jun 22, 2014 at 12:07 am |

Maybe they started the meme themselves to discredit their, erm, discreditors?

• Echar Lailoken | Jun 22, 2014 at 12:23 am |

When the fear of God by being outlawed no matter works, they need to get creative. Not something they are historically known for, but their power is at risk. I can’t say about the land they stole though. I am sure they still own structures and millions of acres of blood soaked soil. They could sell that all off, donate the funds to causes, and come clean with their evil to begin a true Christ like action. Hell would have to freeze over though.

• Number1Framer | Jun 22, 2014 at 12:33 am |

I’m not too concerned about any of this. I’m in with the reptilians, so no worries here.

• Echar Lailoken | Jun 22, 2014 at 1:15 am |

Seriously, the word on the street is that the tv series, V, was a reptillian psy op. Them pesky scientists!