Wake And Bake With The Cannabis Coffee Called ‘Legal’

Legal cannabis coffee

Weed in your coffee? Don’t worry, it’s “Legal.”

For those who love both weed and coffee, this is veritably the Elixir of Life itself:

VIA The Cannabist

Cannabis and coffee, together.

It was only a matter of time before somebody brought new meaning to the popular stoner rite of passage “wake and bake.”

And it makes perfect sense that such a creation is coming out of coffee-crazy Washington state, which will soon start the legal sale of recreational marijuana in the coming month or two.

Adam Stites of Longview, Wash., is that creative entrepreneurial genius. His cold-brewed coffee creation, Legal, comes packaged in a Stumptown-styled 11.5-ounce bottle and is infused with 20 milligrams of activated THC. Of Legal’s two coffees, one is black and the other has cream and sugar; There are also three infused sodas to pad the line, including pomegranate and lemon ginger.

Bottles will likely retail between $9-$11, according to the Huffington Post.

Read the rest here.

22 Comments on "Wake And Bake With The Cannabis Coffee Called ‘Legal’"

1. Adam's Shadow | Jun 7, 2014 at 4:04 pm |

OH MY GOD GET IN MY STOMACH RIGHT NOW.

• KiraListonacu | Jun 8, 2014 at 7:17 am |

upto I saw the draft of $7025 , I be certain
      …that…my mom in-law woz like they say truley making money part-time on
      their apple labtop. . there sisters roommate had bean doing this less than 8
      months and at present repayed the debts on their house and bought a brand new
      volvo . look at here now M­o­n­e­y­d­u­t­i­e­s­.­C­O­M­

2. Ridiculously expensive, outrageous markup. Should be $6 max.

3. Anarchy Pony | Jun 7, 2014 at 4:53 pm |

Can’t believe Oregon didn’t legalize along Washington and Colorado. What’s wrong with us?

4. BuzzCoastin | Jun 7, 2014 at 5:17 pm |

see
    something good came from legalisation
    expensive pot junk food
    ya gotta love the way money directs behavior

• DeepCough | Jun 7, 2014 at 7:05 pm |

Gotta admit, though, still beats the fuck outta Starbucks.

• BuzzCoastin | Jun 8, 2014 at 12:58 am |

what I have to admit is
        it beats the fuck out of your wallet mo betta than Starfucks

• DeepCough | Jun 8, 2014 at 3:30 am |

Aw, c’mon, man, I just want to have one. And then another.
          And maybe another after that, and so on.

5. Rhoid Rager | Jun 7, 2014 at 7:20 pm |

What’s the recipe?

6. Echar Lailoken | Jun 7, 2014 at 7:38 pm |

It’s probably super easy to make at home. Would a person add hash oil, or is it an infusion process? Perhaps a vacuum infuser?

It looks like you make what’s called Green Dragon and add it to your coffee.

It’s akin to thc butter. Great on your waffles and such.

• DeepCough | Jun 8, 2014 at 3:29 am |

Weed soda? Fuck me, I’ll never be sober again. Which is not exactly a bad thing.

• Echar Lailoken | Jun 8, 2014 at 4:35 am |

If I had the materials, I’d try both the pop and the coffee. I’ve got the cold brew down. I prefer the hot bloom cold brew. If you’re going to use the fridge, remember that it’s best to brew for 24 hours. 12 if at room temp. As for the pop, I wonder if the flavor blends best with just cola?

My twisted mind wonders what it would be like to mix with a shot of the black blood of the earth. Hell, a person could make a smoothie or something.

• Damian Caligula | Jun 8, 2014 at 4:57 pm |

Melt hash into an espresso shot, works great. Been doing it for years.

7. Number1Framer | Jun 7, 2014 at 9:15 pm |

Now you can be paranoid AND jittery with fire-engine red eyes that are wide open. No thanks, I’ll pass.

• Damian Caligula | Jun 8, 2014 at 4:56 pm |

It’s a great high, the weed takes the edge off of the caffeine, and the caffeine keeps you from being to tranquilized.

8. InfvoCuernos | Jun 8, 2014 at 4:35 am |

American ingenuity at work! How long were those hairy Europeans sitting in coffee shops in Amsterdam thinking “If only we could find a way mix weed and coffee”? Less than a year after 2 states legalize weed and BAM! Weedcoffee. USA #1! USA#1!