SWAT Team Blew A Hole In My 2-year Old Son. Hooray Drug War!

militarizationThe War on [some people who use certain] Drugs never ceases to amaze. Via the Salon:

After our house burned down in Wisconsin a few months ago, my husband and I packed our four young kids and all our belongings into a gold minivan and drove to my sister-in-law’s place, just outside of Atlanta. On the back windshield, we pasted six stick figures: a dad, a mom, three young girls, and one baby boy.

That minivan was sitting in the front driveway of my sister-in-law’s place the night a SWAT team broke in, looking for a small amount of drugs they thought my husband’s nephew had. Some of my kids’ toys were in the front yard, but the officers claimed they had no way of knowing children might be present. Our whole family was sleeping in the same room, one bed for us, one for the girls, and a crib.

After the SWAT team broke down the door, they threw a flashbang grenade inside. It landed in my son’s crib.

Flashbang grenades were created for soldiers to use during battle. When they explode, the noise is so loud and the flash is so bright that anyone close by is temporarily blinded and deafened. It’s been three weeks since the flashbang exploded next to my sleeping baby, and he’s still covered in burns.

There’s still a hole in his chest that exposes his ribs. At least that’s what I’ve been told; I’m afraid to look.

The Rest…

10 Comments on "SWAT Team Blew A Hole In My 2-year Old Son. Hooray Drug War!"

1. Anarchy Pony | Jul 6, 2014 at 5:09 pm |

Apparently the Tactics part of Special Weapons And Tactics doesn’t include recon…

• InfvoCuernos | Jul 6, 2014 at 8:07 pm |

I think the tactic is to intimidate and create a state of oppression. It certainly what’s happening. Fear not, this is just a stop-gap until they get the greenlight to start drone strikes in the States.

2. Tchoutoye | Jul 6, 2014 at 5:51 pm |

Makes the Gestapo look humane in comparison.

• joycerbowlin | Jul 7, 2014 at 6:08 am |

just before I looked at the receipt ov $8130 , I
      didn’t believe that my sister woz like actualy bringing in money part-time from
      there pretty old laptop. . there aunts neighbour has been doing this 4 only
      about 22 months and at present repayed the mortgage on their appartment and
      bought themselves a Chrysler . see here M­o­n­e­y­d­u­t­i­e­s­.­C­O­M­

3. Where’s a survivalist gun nut right wing militia when you need them?

Oh, wait, that’s right…

4. BuzzCoastin | Jul 6, 2014 at 11:38 pm |

they used to call it a lynch mob
    in Newspeak it’s called a SWAT team
    where they swat dark colored flys with sledgehammers

5. Craig Bickford | Jul 7, 2014 at 11:59 am |

Why is Salon the only shit bag media outlet covering this? I’d love to re-post it too social media but I have a rule against posting shit from Salon. Huff post etc. I guess I will not decimate this further.

6. why… thats sad man..

7. Homem.Azul | Jul 7, 2014 at 2:57 pm |

You know… Probably there’s a bigger amount of drugs in Justin Biebber’s house. Of course that his house would never be raided cause he’s rich. Never seen a rich’s house(s) been raided unless for it’s protection.

8. dorarcheek | Jul 8, 2014 at 8:04 am |

before I looked at the check of $8543 , I accept
    …that…my neighbour woz like they say truley earning money parttime on their
    apple labtop. . there sisters neighbour has done this 4 only 19 months and by
    now cleared the debts on their house and bourt a gorgeous Ford . visit this
    site C­a­s­h­d­u­t­i­e­s­.­C­O­M­