Dennis Kucinich at Burning Man! Not Happy with Obama Care

In this video Luke Rudkowski talks to former Congressmen and Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich at the 2014 Burning Man festival. The two discuss yoga, life after congress and the notorious air force one ride with Obama.

Via We Are Change

LukeRudkowski

Luke Rudkowski is an independent journalist, activist, live streamer and founder of WeAreChange.org.

8 Comments on "Dennis Kucinich at Burning Man! Not Happy with Obama Care"

1. Echar Lailoken | Sep 7, 2014 at 8:02 pm |

Stopped watching at, “for Fox”.

• misinformation | Sep 7, 2014 at 11:24 pm |

Out of curiosity, is the Huffington Post, which he mentions earlier, a more legitimate source of information than FOX News?

• Echar Lailoken | Sep 7, 2014 at 11:36 pm |

Let’s put it this way. I can read Huffington post without feeling disgusted about humanity. However, after reading Trust me I’m Lying by Ryan Holiday, I question all sources more than I did before reading it.

To be completely honest, I clicked play on the video before noticing it was WAC. I figured, well since it’s playing I’ll give it chance. Fox was the permission to hit abort.

• misinformation | Sep 8, 2014 at 12:46 am |

I hear you but, I sure can’t read Huffington Post without feeling disgusted for humanity. I’m guessing, if I copy and pasted a few of their ‘headlines’, you’d feel differently than you currently do.

• Echar Lailoken | Sep 8, 2014 at 1:02 am |

I am not loyal to Huffington Post, to be clear.

• mannyfurious | Sep 8, 2014 at 2:50 pm |

Huffington Post produces disgust, Fox creates Fear and Loathing. If I had to choose, I’d prefer simple disgust, but, yeah….

• misinformation | Sep 11, 2014 at 12:27 am |

Fear and disgust all comes down to who you’re asking.

2. BuzzCoastin | Sep 8, 2014 at 12:17 am |

burning man has now officially jumped the shark