by Robert Guffey on January 14
Yesterday afternoon I appeared on STARSEED AWAKENING, broadcast out of KCOR in Las Vegas, hosted by Miesha Johnston (author of COVERT ABDUCTION), Mary Munoz, and Hannah Thoresen. Over the course of these scintillating two hours you will learn how to:
▪ remotely influence your enemies to beat the crap out of each other with skateboards while you laugh at them from behind your bedroom curtains;
▪ use baking soda, peanut butter, salsa, and Jell-O as offensive weapons against uptight, bureaucratic intelligence flunkies;
▪ annoy theocratic NCIS agents so profoundly that you bring the wrath of Big Brother on top of your skull;
▪ employ new and unlikely methods of manipulating the Freedom of Information Act to attain forbidden FBI documents;
▪ detect those pesky, telltale signs of near-fatal electromagnetic poisoning;
▪ buy a copy of my book CHAMELEO for much less than the ridiculous $58.25 price for which it’s currently being offered on Amazon.
You can listen to the entire broadcast by clicking HERE (I enter the scene about seven minutes into the show).
Latest posts by Robert Guffey (see all)
- EATING THE FANTASTIC - Apr 18, 2018
- Cryptoscatology: New Exhibit at International Cryptozoology Museum - Apr 9, 2018
- WHERE DID THE ROAD GO? (Part Two) - Mar 29, 2018