DISINFORMATION’S BOOK OF LISTS
SUBVERSIVE FACTS AND HIDDEN INFORMATION IN RAPID-FIRE FORMAT
Have you heard about…
• The porn collection in the Library of Congress?
• The US companies that are allowed to make LSD, cocaine, and heroin?
• Six rock bands that are the subject of the FBI files?
• Guns the size of a credit card, or knives made out of glass?
• Pentagon investigations officially named Operation Bad Gas, Project: X-Files, and Operation Treasure Trolls?
• The erotic books by NPR’s Andrei Codrescu, philosopher Denis Diderot, sci-fi master Philip Jose Farmer, and Lynne Cheney, wife of the (former) Vice President?
• Ammonia, apple juice, carbon dioxide, chocolate, rum, vinegar, and other ingredients added to cigarettes?
• Music made by plants, elephants, or DNA, or songs performed underwater or on toy instruments?
• Doctors who purposely injected children with sexually-transmitted diseases in the 1800s?
• 39 Famous People Who Used Drugs, including Nobel Prize-winners, classic writers, famous physicians, and Cary Grant
• 13 Innocent People Who Went to Prison
• The CIA’s 25 Tips for Interrogating a Prisoner
• 17 Questions You’ll be Asked When Applying to Become an FBI Agent
• 13 Nuclear Tests That Spread Radiation into Civilian Areas
• 9 Visitors Who Died at Disneyland
• 55 Corporations Reportedly Doing Business With Enemy Nations
• 12 Strange Drugs, like carbogen, arsenic, and salamander brandy
• 36 Botched Executions
• 63 Gay Animals
• 4 Unreleased Raunchy Songs
• 18 Biblical Atrocities
• 16 Movies Banned in the US
• 12 Things to do With Your Body After You’re Dead
• 44 Substances That Soup up Your Brain
• 32 Famous People in Threesomes, including Lord Byron, Lenin, John Stuart Mill, Mary Shelley, and Picasso
On top of that, your brain will be bombarded with facts about CIA cryptonyms, Guantanamo Bay, wild sex practices, famous Satanists, pulp novels, suppressed medical treatments, suicide notes, edible flowers, and the illegal substances that occur naturally in our bodies.