Drawing With Mark Overview
Let’s Go to the Zoo
“…the modern Mr. Rogers” ★★★★★ - Examiner
Two fantastic visits to Zoo New England’s Stone Zoo! Learn about animal life and how to draw such friends as a bear, a flamingo, a jaguar and more!
Hosted by former Disney illustrator Mark Marderosian, the critically-acclaimed, nationally broadcast, multi-award winning series continues with two new DVD’s that teach kids of all ages how to draw while also taking them on educational journeys to fun and exciting destinations.
Each multi-episode DVD includes journeys, drawing lessons and a specially designed insert with drawing exercises.
• Broadcast on over 150 U.S. stations reaching 10 million homes.
• Packed with educational content, fun facts, live-action and colorful animation
• Characters featured in 50 newspapers reaching over 1 million readers
• Perfect for ages 5-9 and beyond
• Wide-spread critical acclaim and multi-award winning series
“RECOMMENDED… sure to inspire creativity in children of elementary school age and beyond”
– VIDEO LIBRARIAN
“Every once in a while a ‘how-to’ DVD comes along that stands out among the others. I don’t usually talk about these but this one deserves my attention.”
– Working Mother