[disinfo ed.’s note: this original essay was first published by disinformation on December 21, 2001. Some links may have changed.]
23 Ways to Tell You’ve Read Too Much Robert Anton Wilson:
1. You like to dine on golden apples and lasagna that has flown over Bologna.
2. You have Lawn Gnomes of Zurich out front on the porch.
3. You sign your name with “fnord” at the end.
5. You wish you were shorter so you could change your name to Markoff.
6. Is that a reefer I see in your hand? Yeah, I thought so.
7. You can say “sumbunall” without hesitating or blushing.
8. Whenever you put off cleaning for too long you get the feeling that dust bunnies are conspiring to use mind control on you.
9.… Read the rest