Are any disinfonauts on the ground in Chicago at the NATO protests? This report from CNN suggests that Black Bloc members are “domestic terrorists”:
… Read the rest
Two more suspects have been charged in connection with an alleged terror plot in Chicago during the NATO summit, bringing the total to five, prosecutors said Sunday.
Authorities previously charged three men, saying they planned to target President Barack Obama’s campaign headquarters, the home of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, and several other law enforcement and financial sites.
Sebastian Senakiewicz, 24, of Chicago, is charged with falsely making a terrorist threat, the Illinois state’s attorney’s office said in a statement Sunday. Mark Neiweem, 28, also believed to be from Chicago, is charged with attempted possession of explosives or incendiary devices.
It was not immediately known whether the two have an attorney. They were scheduled to appear in court Sunday.
A lawyer representing the other three men charged in the alleged plot has called the accusations against them “propagnda” and said authoriteis “infiltrated” a peaceful group and set up the three.