They’re thinking that he might have had an allergic reaction to the potent psychedelic brew, but who knows? The fact that they just dumped the kid’s body on the side of the road doesn’t exactly suggest that he was dealing with a reputable group of people.
… Read the rest
The body of a British teenager has been found by the road in a Colombian forest, after he took part in a “shaman experience” advertised for tourists.
His family have said that Henry Miller, 19, from Kingsdown in Bristol, took part in a local tribal ritual, drinking a herbal concoction known as yagé and apparently suffering a fatal reaction to the hallucinogenic infusion.
Reports suggest that Miller was with a group of foreign tourists – all of whom had paid $50 (£36) for the experience and who drank the brew together – but who were ushered back to their lodgings when Miller took ill with the assurance that the tribespeople were looking after him.