In this fascinating dialogue, two bestselling authors and leading aficionados of life’s spiritual dimension discuss the major questions at the heart of their latest respective books and personal journeys – from the nature of reality and the spirit world, to the limits of science and the infiniteness of consciousness
- Is there a battle between Good and Evil?
- Do we only see a fraction of reality?
- Do Angels walk amongst us all the time and what would it take to see them?
- Why are some people drawn to the Dark side?
- How much do the daily choices we make affect the positive future of the universe?
Graham Hancock – investigator of ancient mysteries and author of Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind, Entangled: The Eater of Souls and several No.1 non-fiction bestsellers – is renowned worldwide for his unorthodox examination of ancient cultures, sacred traditions and contemporary shamanism. Increasingly iconic following US media giant TED’s recent vetoing of his TEDx talk The War on Consciousness, Graham’s latest bestselling supernatural adventure novel War God tells the story of the Spanish conquest of Mexico and explores the powerful demonic forces behind this gargantuan clash of civilisations which was to wreak terror and destruction in the land of the Aztecs.… Read the rest