On this episode of Breaking the Set, Abby Martin breaks down the immediate days after the Boston bombing, which included a lockdown of the city, and an overwhelming police presence. She gauges public sentiment from Bostonians about whether the police presence was warranted.
Tag Archives | Martial Law
I doubt there is any mention in the mainstream media of the most controversial statements in veteran comedy writer Joe Bodolai’s last piece of writing. Certainly Huffington Post ignores any mention of his explosive statements regarding, 9/11, Israel, or ensuing martial law in America. Here is Mr. Bodolai’s last post, ominously titled “IF THIS WERE YOUR LAST DAY ALIVE WHAT WOULD YOU DO?” At least they linked to it….
… Read the rest
Things I Think Will Happen Next Year
- Sales of Mayan Calendars up for 2012, drop for 2013.
- Martial Law in the USA, first probably in Louisiana
- Depression greater than that of the 30’S
- More wars for Israel, our rulers. Probably Syria soon.
- War with Iran (!) for Israel may trigger WW3 conflict with Russia
- World Supply of Band Names will run out
- Americans will go along with this, but resisters will be FEMA camped.
- America the one I loved, the one my dad fought for on Omaha Beach on D-DAY, the man who helped take out the machine guns on the cliff, won’t be alive to see young men wearing uniforms and BE the enemy he fought.
Filmmaker Spike Jonze has collaborated with the band Arcade Fire on a short film, Scenes from the Suburbs. The video below is a music video from the film, which was shot in Austin, Texas. The short film appears to portray the country under martial law...
From Big Medicine Show in New Orleans:
… Read the rest
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood.
Revelation 8:8, King James Bible
A summer of Hell is coming to the Gulf Coast. The situation grows more dire every passing day as BP continues to own their crime scene and fumbles their “Top Kill” solution. An astounding revelation was made thursday of a second giant plume of oil six miles wide and twenty-two miles long discovered by marine scientists from the University of South Florida. As of Friday, scientists in Louisiana discovered another vast plume of oil. BP has been trying to mask the extent of the damage it has done by spraying the toxic chemical dispersants to hide the oil under the surface of the water. Watch Phillippe Cousteau Jr.