What’s saucier than regular crime? Bath salt-fueled nude crime. Some combination of carjacking, biting animals, and ice cream is often involved. PressTV writes:
Addiction specialists suspect that so-called “bath salts” may be playing a part in an outbreak of crimes committed by naked people. After a series of recent crimes in Arizona, police began to see a pattern. Here are some shocking incidents involving naked people where “bath salts” are suspected to play a part:
-June 5: Broward County, Florida woman blocks intersection, exposing her herself
- June 12: Naked woman from Munnsville, New York punches kids and strangles dog.
- June 14: Half-naked Georgia man threatens to eat police at golf driving range.
- June 15: Texas woman crashes car, strips and eats ice cream in Houston.
- June 16: Naked Illinois man surfs on car hood.
- June 17: Naked woman fights with hospital staff in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
- June 20: Miami man breaks into house, strips naked, throws furniture and bites man.