A South Korean woman was jailed after she became irate and slapped a TSA employee at Orlando International Airport Wednesday, police said.
Hyunjoo Kim, 39, was upset that she needed to be patted down during the screening process at the security check point and slapped a female Transportation Security Administration employee, reports show. She became more agitated when screening officers told her two bottles of lotion were too big to carry onto the airplane.
Tag Archives | security theater
Via Public Intelligence:
Courtesy of our noble protectors at the Department of Homeland Security comes this handy list of pointers that you can use to tell if a hotel guest is a terrorist. Here’s an excerpt:
- Extending departure dates one day at a time for prolonged periods.
- Refusal of housekeeping services for extended periods.
- Extended stays with little baggage or unpacked luggage.
- Access or attempted access to areas of the hotel normally restricted to staff.
- Use of cash for large transactions or a credit card in someone else’s name.
Want to know more? Of course you do – you’re probably a terrorist and you didn’t even know it!